Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

2022 Birthday Gift

2022 Birthday Gifts According to Insta!! 

1B225216-5A3D-4D78-9517-63B9B0B7D278.jpeg

9759467B-8A94-446B-B382-E25699C7FAF1.jpeg

Re: 2022 Birthday Gift

Happy Birthday @Guessgal 

The Tatcha is a really great choice! Enjoy the and Happy early birthday!

@Guessgal Good choice. I'm debating between the Amika and Tatcha myself.

@myxducky Thank you for the birthday wish 💛💛 @QueenMarceline Ooo let me know which of the two you end up getting!

Would really like to try the tatcha set here because I was wanting to try out a new cleanser that doesn't make my skin more oily (I have oily and acne prone skin). Does anyone have any other cleanser suggestions? 

Tacha's cleanser broke me out. I suggest you try it cosmetics one. Very good. Although am not too kin on the slight scent it disappeared instantly, it leaves the skin ckean but not striped. It's my holy grail winter cleanser

The Tatcha set looks so promising👀

Thanks for the 411 on the birthday gifts!! @Kim888 🙌

These look great! Hoping that the Laura Mercier or Tatcha make it to December 🤞

I feel this! My birthday is  in September and I struggle with gifts going out of stock already, so I can't imagine having a December birthday!❤

It will not be available.  My birthday is Dec 20th and for the past 2 years, I have only been able to get the gifts no one wants.

My birthday is in a couple weeks and I just got the notification to select my gift but they’re the old ones from 2021 still! I hope they update this soon.

@jijilee Happy Early Birthday! I hope that you get the birthday reward of your choice!

@Kim888 Those are some great gift sets! I would want the Tatcha. Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences with the Olaplex products?

I love the No. 8 mask. I can’t be bothered to sit soaking wet in the bathroom for 10 minutes so I apply it to towel dried hair from the ears down. Then I use body lotion, get dressed, clean up etc. before rinsing it out in the sink. It makes my hair (caucasian, thick wavy and frizz prone) easier to dry and style and it’s much softer and smoother.

@Mellmars1185 I actually can attest to the opposite with olaplex products, I've been using the products for over a year and I find when I use it, I get far less fall out of hair, I can tell it definitely strengthens my hair

@Mellmars1185 I've had a good experience with Olaplex products, I've tried the shampoo, conditioner and hair perfector. They all worked well together, but I haven't repurchased them since seeing that some members have has hair loss issues. 

@Mcakes Thanks for the info! I was reading the Hairless thread and i saw some posts about that. Good to keep in mind. I would guess that a high end product would not do that. So good to know that sometimes you dobt get what you pay for. I have heard hairloss about TreSemme Shampoo and Conditioner

Thanks for posting @Kim888 

These are awesome choices - can’t wait to redeem! Most likely I’ll go for the Tatcha choice if available but I like the Amika mask. 

I hope the Tatcha is a year round option.

I'm not a fan of rotating options either, so fingers crossed this will be an option available all year.

61 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • 1B225216-5A3D-4D78-9517-63B9B0B7D278.jpeg
  • 9759467B-8A94-446B-B382-E25699C7FAF1.jpeg
  • 72024533-E9DE-4EAD-8CBC-5039731999F6.gif
testing