Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽApril showers bring April hauls ๐Ÿ˜‰

would love for everybody to join me in posting our April 2019 hauls on thisthread now ๐Ÿ˜ April is my birthday month and I am super excited to start getting into some warmer weather and hopefully more sunshine than rain! with sales just around the corner, I can't wait to see what great products everybody picks up ๐Ÿ˜˜

Re: ๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽApril showers bring April hauls ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh cool @itsfi thanks so much I'm curious if they are similar in texture and performance

yay thanks for sharing your review @itsfi !

My pleasure @Kim888! I've been liking my goodies. The cleanser is very nice!

@itsfi thank you for the tag. Yay...Iโ€™m glad you are liking it so far too and thank you for your review. 

The DE cleanser is really good @SportyGirly125! I've tried a fair number of balm cleansers and so far, this one is definitely one of my favorites - I have a feeling it may be my favorite cleansing balm, but I'll give it another few days before making a 'final' determination. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

@itsfi Love this haul! Especially the hula girl ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,

Rebeca

Thank you @RebeccaBT! I've been wanting to try all these goodies. ๐Ÿ™‚ The hula girl plush makes me smile every time I see her. 

@itsfi  yay can't wait for more thoughts on the DE ! great haul!

Thank you @Kim888! ๐Ÿ™‚ The DE is performing quite well so far. My skin feels good after using it.

@itsfi ,

I'm curious about how you like the DE Cleanser and The Ordinary Hair Care Serum too! 

Who could not love your adorable Pineapple plush doll?

Awww @tsavorite, the pineapple hula girl plush was too hard to resist! Makes me smile when I see her on my table. I'm happy with the DE cleanser and so far, so good with the TO hair serum though it's too early to tell how it performs in the long run, but I'll keep you posted on both!

@itsfi Love your haul!! I've been seriously considering adding the DE cleanser to my next order too! I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on it when you've had a chance to use it. ๐Ÿ˜‰ That plush is adorable! ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you @Shosh85! โค๏ธ I couldn't say "no" to the plush doll ... or the DE cleanser, for that matter! Haha! ๐Ÿ™‚ The cleanser is really nice; I'm liking it a lot so far - it's giving the Clinique TTDO Balm a run for its money. 

Enjoy trying your new DE cleanser and your new The Ordina...

Enjoy trying your new DE cleanser and your new The Ordinary hair serum, @itsfi! I want to try these, too!

Re: Enjoy trying your new DE cleanser and your new The Ordina...

Both have been good so far @curlychiquita, in that neither has resulted in any irritation. Too early to tell about the hair serum but I'll keep track of and post my thoughts on it more later.

I'm just here for the cute plush @itsfi  ๐Ÿ˜„

The plush and spatula are both very cute, though the spatula probably has a slight edge when it comes to practicality! ๐Ÿ˜‰  @eshoe @CookieGirl1 

@eshoe @itsfi That plushie is SO CUTE!

That and the green spatula from the DE, @CookieGirl1 ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'd love to know your thoughts on the DE @itsfi great haul

I'd love to know your thoughts on the DE @itsfi great haul

Re: I'd love to know your thoughts on the DE @itsfi great haul

Thank you @lmaster! ๐Ÿ™‚ The DE cleanser has been a hit so far - I've used it on a no-makeup day as well as a "regular" makeup day. I have a few things this week where I plan to have heavier eye and/or base makeup so it'll be a good week to test out how well the cleanser performs. Will definitely keep you posted. โค๏ธ

2,781 Replies
testing