Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

While I liked Rose & Cuir at first, I wasn't a huge fan in that I didn't see myself wearing it. But I've been wearing it out a lot lately and it's growing on me.

maxresdefault

Since I last posted, I've reached for

• Chanel's Bois des Iles and Sycamore for meetings because they're both very beautiful and chic
  • CdG Original for the office because it's getting cold and this is like drinking a warm cordial
  • Frederic Malle's Rose et Cuir for an evening out, seems modern and interesting like the performance I saw
  • Kilian's Intoxicated for the office because it was a Monday morning and I wanted a hit of coffee
  • Mona di Orio's Cuir for a date with a friend because it's a fascinating leather, both comforting and edgy at the same time
  • Papillon's Anubis for home because I love this smoky leather to bits!

Wore Comme des Garcons' Original EDP today for some much needed spicy heat. It's edgy and distinctive but still so cozy.

tumblr_pbr7ucUgDj1w6s26ro1_400

Today I'm lounging in an ultra femme robe and wearing Dusita's Fleur de Lalita

53b778_16e29f3e8cb84291baa766800a2391e6~mv2_d_2592_1728_s_2

4160 Tuesdays' Lion Cupboard for me today. It's a combo of tinned chocolate, aromatic herbs, including mint, and woods which sounds awful but is actually pretty harmonious and strangely comforting.

64608.jpg?width=400&404=product

@pocketvenus  That sounds quite unique and lovely to me. 

I just finished my sample of Cartier Basier Vole. This one is a no for me. But it is pretty strong and lasted about 12 hours on me. 

Baiser Vole Cartier for women

Thank goodness we all like different scents! This is one of my favourites - to me it smells classy and subtle and when people hug me they often comment on how much they like it. It comes close to Bottega Veneta for me, but that's still the one I like best.

Lately I have been wearing

• Papillon Anubis
  • MdO Osmanthus Oud
  • Kilian Musk Oud
  • Kerosene Broken Theories

Today it's Ex Idolo's 33, a rose oud. Oud is so great this time of year.

I wore Papillon's Anubis today. It's a rich, resinous and smoky leather.

DjHDEtzXgAARKRZ

Today I was visiting the fragrance section of Marshalls (a discount store) and found  a new 100 ml bottle of St. Kitts for Men by Tommy Bahama for $19 USD.

St. Kitts for Men is one of three fragrances from Tommy Bahama that are well-rated; the rest are very mediocre.

St. Kitts for Men is a very nice fruity-woody-aquatic fragrance that is perfect for warm and hot weather. It smells great for the price and am very happy with the purchase. Longevity is okay (6 hours) but at that price-point, I am happy to overlook it.

Top Notes: Mandarin, Kaffir lime, Carambola (Starfruit) 
Heart Notes: Cedar, Sea salt, Aquatic notes 
Base Notes: Driftwood, Musk, Ambergris 

375x500.32304.jpg

@Vmasteralways nice to find a good cheapie!

PRADA - Prada Candy Gloss Eau de Toilette.  I got this last year around the holidays, since it came w/a gift, but haven't really used it (though I liked looking at it, as I love the packaging w/the little lipsticks).  Well, I recently got another gift from ulta of a mini bottle of this and hair mist, and after looking at the adorable little pink bottle for days, and being able to smell the scent it gave off, I finally gave in and dabbed some on.  I love it, it's fruity and light and kinda makes me wish it was around when I was a teen/tween, as I think it would be perfect for a young girl or first perfume (not that I would have been able to afford it, lol.)  Plus looking at the little pink bottle perks me up lol. 🙂

Wore Oudh Osmanthus today. I rarely find a fragrance both sophisticated and cuddly but this one is.

Oudh-Osmanthus

@pocketvenus  That sounds like a nice one.

@Vmasterit's very nice. Maybe too tame for you? The words I'd associate with this fragrance are velvet and purring.

@pocketvenus  Meow! lol 

I bet it is a pricey fragrance.

@VmasterI believe it's the most expensive of the entire house!

I found my little sample of Le Labo's Bergamote 22 today - basically nothing left in the vial. But I spritzed what was there and forgot how much I LOVE this scent. It's so fresh, and just really stands out to me. Now I need to reorder a bottle asap!

Wore Amouage's Interlude Man today. It's a very warm and spicy scent. The dry down is smoky and resinous. Amouage dry downs can be the best.

o.19521

I've been wearing Frederic Malle's Carnal Flower lately. I used to not be into tuberose but ever since I started wearing Hiram Green's Moon Bloom, I find I quite like the note.

2,308 Replies
testing