From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans

Ho Ho Holidays, The Festive Fragrance Gratis Thread!

A little birdie told me that Santa's sleigh is touching down early this year and some of our active community members have a holiday gratis parcel en route.

Please feel free to use this thread to share your holiday gratis unboxings and let us all know what you think of this sweet surprise gift 🙂

Thank you, as always to @TeamBIC for putting together these wonderful opportunities that celebrate our members of the BIC community.

Can't wait to see what everyone got!

Re: Ho Ho Holidays, The Festive Fragrance Gratis Thread!

Thank you @TeamBIC for the fragrances!!! 💝💕

Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Parfum  was on my wishlist and I was so pleased to get it as a gift from Team BIC. It initially has a floral and musky/earthy smell. It lasted for more than 10 hours on clothing. After 8-9 hours, one cannot smell it from afar. But it lasted for up to 12 hours on clothing (at the last 3-4 hours you have to bring up the clothing to your nose to detect the smell).

After a while, the smell changes. According to another person who wore this perfume, the smell shifted to a more floral with a hint of citrus. For me, after 5-6 hours the smell reminded me of the smell of old furniture/suitcases that had perfume on years ago or a vintage furniture store...like a years-old perfume mixed with aged leather. The other wearer of this perfume and I are not fans of the second smell and we felt like the second smell was stuffy. We like the first smell a lot. I have been wearing this perfume when I am not feeling uneasy/anxious as the second smell slightly enhances any uneasiness/anxiety I have. Lovely packaging. Greatly appreciate the gift.

Chloé Chloé Naturelle Eau de Parfum  is amazing 🤩 . It smells like perfumed rose 🌹  water (rose  water + perfume oils = this perfume). Lasts for 7 hours afar, and 10 hours on clothing. No smell change. No sensitivity. Suited for anyone / simple smell that can appeal to anyone. Sleek and elegant packaging. In my opinion, this should be a unisex perfume on account of the smell being perfumed rose water. I can see any adult wearing this perfume. Just rose 🌹  water as a perfume. 

Floral Street Sunflower Pop Eau De Parfum Travel Spray 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Eau de Parfum Spray  is citrus citrus and citrus, with a hint of floral. I definitely get bright and happy 😊 vibes smelling this. For me, it lasted for 3 hours before fading completely to the point that I can't even smell it on my clothing. I gifted this to someone who LOVED 😍 this perfume and said that it lasted well over 6 hours before starting to fade. 

I am currently testing out the other fragrances.

Thank you so much Sephora and TeamBIC for the fragrances!!!! 😍💝💖

Congratulations, @Nahnom!!

Congratulations, @Nahnom! Thanks for sharing your reviews! 

I feel like I'm behind on everything, y'all!! 2021 was messy, to say the least and I ended up taking a total social media break from the end of December through the middle of last week so I'm catching up on everything now❤️

Thank you so very much to @TeamBIC , Sephora and the brands for this beautiful gift! This is perhaps one of the top 10 most luxurious beauty gifts I have received and I am so very grateful🙏🏻❤️.

Here are my thoughts:

•  Chloé Naturelle: This fragrance is new to me - It is a fresh floral with key notes of rose, neroli, cedrat and blackcurrant - Smells amazing!

• Floral Street Sunflower Pop: This one is also new to me and I instantly fell in love!!! This is a fresh fragrance with a raw honey accord inspired by Van Gogh's sunflowers!!! The bottle is gorgeous and the fragrance is so happy and sunny with notes of bergamot and bellini🌻🌻

• Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia: This is one of my all time fave fragrances - I fell in love with it at the Duty Free shop in the Atlanta Airport about 3 years ago and still can't get enough😍. It is a fruity floral fragrance with notes of pear, white gardenia and brown sugar. And can we talk about the new bottle design?!🥰🥰🥰

• Kilian Apple Brandy on the Rocks: I actually bought this one during a recent sale and it is a little too masculine for me, but omg the bottle is stunning! It is a fresh unisex fragrance with notes of bergamot, pineapple, cardamon, rum, moss and vanilla. I am going to have my hubby try it because I think it will smell amazing on him!
If you like sweeter fragrances, try Angels Share by the same brand - it is sweet, cozy and sultry and it comes in the same bottle😍

• YSL Black Opium Extreme : This warm & spicy fragrance has been my fall and winter go-to for years! My love runs deep for these notes of coffee, jasmine and vanilla bourbon - they instantly make me feel cozy, warm and content The Extreme version smells pretty similar to the original IMO and I LOVE it!!!😍😍😍

Thank you again so very much for this beautiful gift!!!❤️❤️❤️

3E163D86-8828-4BB6-9892-C7126267D140.jpeg

The beautiful fragrances💗💗

34DC3412-8706-497F-BBE1-6378882828CD.jpeg

Sunflower Pop reminds me of the Beyond Van Gogh exhibit we went to last summer🌻🌻

6B72669B-ED90-4758-9F42-C55FBDF88665.jpeg

I love Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia that I had to visit the pop-up at The Grove when I was in L.A. last month💕

Congratulations, @Tamara76!! 

Thank you soooo much, @haleyvvvv !!!💕💕💕

@Tamara76 Love the fun photos ❤️

Thank you sooo much, @pocketvenus 💕💕

Congratulations,  @Tamara76 !  Enjoy your goodies!  💖💖💖

Thank you @Titian06 💕💕

Congratulations, @Tamara76! I'm glad you love everything! 

Thank you so much @curlychiquita ! This was such an amazing gift!💕

Thanks for sharing your reviews, Gorgeous pictures and memories of your trips! So nice!  @Tamara76 

Thank you, K! Your drink pairings were incredible! @sister13 💕💕

@Tamara76 Hey Beautiful, good to see you!  That's great that you took a little social media break and congrats on the fragrance gratis 🙂

Thank you so much, @CookieGirl1 ! I definitely needed the break!💕

@Tamara76 ,

I enjoyed your reviews of the Gratis fragrances!  Well done!  We have been spoiled beyond belief with this Gratis!  💖

Thank you @tsavorite ! I agree! This was a seriously sweet gift💕

@Tamara76 Sometimes breaks are needed! Glad you are enjoying your gift!

I totally agree! This year, I plan to rest and take social media breaks a lot more if I need them!  Thank you so much @Mellmars1185 💕

Photos108
  • 68741170-CEF9-4911-B561-FD5283BE5774.gif
  • 1E7C920A-E2DC-4263-B9BD-8575A5FA73DD.jpeg
  • 159614A7-21D6-49A9-A8F1-65DA5785F63D.jpeg
  • A724F118-0AF9-4F59-BD0C-60D8BACE1214.jpeg
  • BIC-21-11b.jpg
  • BIC-21-11.jpg
  • BIC-21-11a.jpg
  • C4F39992-3F0D-4553-9939-06F0099F42E5.jpeg
  • C2A7064A-9834-49D0-ACD0-388A388CD6E7.jpeg
  • 3BC5C287-0D5A-4355-A171-C3E2BD477A2F.jpeg
  • 5E38EF85-0ED1-4C15-9C90-AE9420F6EEFF.jpeg