Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Ho Ho Holidays, The Festive Fragrance Gratis Thread!

A little birdie told me that Santa's sleigh is touching down early this year and some of our active community members have a holiday gratis parcel en route.

Please feel free to use this thread to share your holiday gratis unboxings and let us all know what you think of this sweet surprise gift ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you, as always to @TeamBIC for putting together these wonderful opportunities that celebrate our members of the BIC community.

Can't wait to see what everyone got!

Re: Ho Ho Holidays, The Festive Fragrance Gratis Thread!

Oh, lovely pics! Congratulations and enjoy! @haleyvvvv 

Thank you, thank you, @sister13!! 

Congratulations @haleyvvvv ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŒน canโ€™t wait to hear what you think of all these goodies. I wear YSL yesterday. Itโ€™s a classic hit ๐Ÿฅฐ

Thank you, @blackkitty2014!!

I'm slowly getting to try them out, but I can't wear perfume to work, so it's been a little slow going. I just wore the YSL for a full day and really like how spicy and warm but sweet it is. 

I have had a crazy and hectic week, so I have been enjoying this incredible and generous box of joy from @TeamBIC ! This year has been rough between some work and life events and this truly lifted my spirits and set the holidays and end of year in a positive light! Thank you, thank you, thank you to @TeamBIC and the brands for this package, which was stunningly designed and put together for us. 

The Kilian was truly the first to get my eye, as Iโ€™d been considering purchasing either this one or Angels Share and really couldnโ€™t decide so I was holding out. Also, I had gone to Nordstrom to try these out and get samples and the lady was so stingy and wouldnโ€™t give me any! Which was so stupid because I am a huge Kilian fan and would have probably bought one of them. Anyway, this just sealed Sephora in my heart of hearts, as if they werenโ€™t already! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•

I first tried Kilian in France a million years ago, and then I have been a sucker for all the sampler sets, then finally purchased the Love Don't Be Shy, which is one of my all time Holy Grail scents. I have blind bought a few scents, including Voulez Vous Couchez Avec Moi (not my favorite - itโ€™s too powdery, but it is signed by Kilian) and the Love Donโ€™t Be Shy Eau Fraiche (I LOVE it). And then, Intoxicated may one day be a full size purchase, except my husband has a super sensitive nose and canโ€™t take that one. 

Anyway, Iโ€™m in love with Apple Brandy. And no worries about @heartsmyface taking her fragrance out of cart, because now Iโ€™ve already ordered Angelโ€™s Share, haha. I wanted both but didnโ€™t want to buy both, so I bought none. As much as Iโ€™m a fragrance junkie, I am not the greatest at descriptions, but I do get a boozy, fruity, pineapple-y, sweet-but-not-too-sweetness from Apple Brandy. I think Angels Share was slightly less sweet and boozy, but I canโ€™t remember until it arrives. 

I was super surprised by the Chloรฉ Chloรฉ Naturelle Eau de Parfum 1 oz/ 30 mL because I have always wanted to love regular Chloe (the description sounds so lovely, and I love florals) but it has a super sharp and awful note to my nose. This one still doesnโ€™t sound like the description by any means, but smells like clean laundry, except I donโ€™t love clean laundry perfumes. 

The Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Parfum is such a beautiful bottle. I actually wish it had more gardenia to it. Itโ€™s a bit more generic floral to me, but I still really like it. It has a super fine mister. 

Anyway, hereโ€™s some pictures of these lovelies, even paired the KILIAN Paris Apple Brandy Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray with a Brandy Old Fashioned.

So so beautiful!So so beautiful!D5E06E0F-9108-4C27-8F15-41C37DF307C6.jpegE58DE808-6F6C-49A2-96B6-ED42318F9331.jpeg6A59FA0E-F02C-4AF2-84D3-567719AD53B9.jpegAdded Apple Brandy to my fall/winter perfume shelf.Added Apple Brandy to my fall/winter perfume shelf.My Kilian FS collection.My Kilian FS collection.Brandy Old Fashioned.Brandy Old Fashioned.5D0728CD-9315-4A14-AA76-F1121AB37504.jpeg

@sister13 You have such a beautifully curated fragrance collection and I've enjoyed being introduced to many luxury fragrances via your reviews over the last few years!

I bought Angel's Share a few months ago and I love it soooo much, probably more than Apple Brandy. I hope you love it, too!

And that cocktail looks absolutely delicious! Cheers!โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Congrats, @sister13! Love your cocktail pairing!

@sister13, it made my heart smiled to hear how much joy this scentillating box of beauties brought you! Congratulations! ๐Ÿ’ Of the Killian liquors collection, my favorite is Angel's Share (I also picked up a full size - we'll be haul twinsies!) and then the Apple Brandy. Loooooove the photo with the Old Fashioned - it was at one time my most loved spirited refreshment. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Wow! Congratulations ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽˆ!!!! @sister13  And cheers ๐Ÿป or as we say in Spanish Salud! 

Congratulations on getting this gratis @sister13 ! I was hoping you would, your fragrance collection is truly unforgettable lol. I remember you'd showed me a glimpse of it before - divine!

Compliments on the Fab photos. So nice to have both a display-shelf plus a cute tray for parfum. Enjoy!

I cannot get over this photo of the Old Fashioned + Apple Brandy @sister13!! ๐Ÿฅƒ So happy this gratis made its way to you. Enjoy these fragrances, and hope you have a wonderful holiday season~ 

These are the most stunning photos EVER. That Killian fragrance looks like a dream on the vanity, bathroom or even bar table ๐Ÿคค

Lucky you!

Oh, wow. Beautiful pics, @sister13 ! Wish I could reach through the screen and steal that drink! ๐Ÿ˜‹

Thanks for the reviews! And congrats!

P.S. I am loving the mister on the Gucci, too! So, so fine and nice!

Thank you! I am a fan of fragrance and of craft cocktails!  @RavenR 

@sister13How cute that you have your fragrances divided by season!  Congratulations and I hope next year is easier for you.

Yes! Some are eternal, but some suit better or I reach for them more frequently when itโ€™s warmer vs when itโ€™s cooler. I love so many different types of fragrances, so itโ€™s one way to organize and enjoy them year round. @Ispend2much6 

Congratulations, @sister13 !  I love your photos and comments.  I'm glad to hear how much this gift has lifted your spirits!  Your Fragrance Collection is incredible!

Thanks @tsavorite! It really has! I ave been more discerning about which fragrances to purchase in the last couple years, but fragrances are a deep love of mine in the beauty world.

Congratulations, @sister13!! ๐Ÿฅณ 

Also that Brandy Old Fashioned looks so good!! (And that pineapple garnish stick is too cute!!)

Thanks! I love pretty much pineapple ANYTHING, so I knew I had to have these. @haleyvvvv 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos108
  • 68741170-CEF9-4911-B561-FD5283BE5774.gif
  • 1E7C920A-E2DC-4263-B9BD-8575A5FA73DD.jpeg
  • 159614A7-21D6-49A9-A8F1-65DA5785F63D.jpeg
  • A724F118-0AF9-4F59-BD0C-60D8BACE1214.jpeg
  • BIC-21-11b.jpg
  • BIC-21-11.jpg
  • BIC-21-11a.jpg
  • C4F39992-3F0D-4553-9939-06F0099F42E5.jpeg
  • C2A7064A-9834-49D0-ACD0-388A388CD6E7.jpeg