Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans

CANADIANS NEED THE SAMPLER SETS

A little sad today as everyone’s been posting about how USA offers a francgrance sampler that comes with a coupon for a full size… how is it Canadians are always left out from these? I know Shoppers Drug Mart has these for us but I was hoping Sephora would be more inclusive to ALL their customers!

has anyone else felt like this? Disappointed that we don’t get the same options (they sell the same perfumes but don’t give us the option for a fragrance sampler with the full size coupon).

Re: CANADIANS NEED THE SAMPLER SETS

I feel you, thanks for bringing this up.

Really disappointed and feel left out.

C215F27D-1BC2-4E2D-A578-DDDCC423CAB9.png

It’s kinda funny when you see them adding limited edition sets that are worth MORE than they are listing! (I’ve attached a screenshot of an example). And too add frustration for Canadians, even though I can buy the EXACT same products in store, they don’t make the sampler sets with coupon available. Regretting my Rouge status the more and more I see that Sephora doesn’t include EVERYONE. Pretty disappointed 😞 there is no excuse to say “they might have ingredients not fit for CANADA” well riddle me this, why can I buy the SAME perfume for full price in the Sephora store but they cannot make the same deals for us? Yeaaaaa leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. You’d think with how much money we spend, they’d say something 

@allywindo I heear you. I'd love to see Heretic distributed here but there may be regulatory issues with some ingredients. Sad to see the 19-69 set is not being stocked though, pretty sure that one would be OK for Canada.

I know this is way late but Scentbird has Heretic in their list for monthly decants (and some of the full bottles for sale) and shipping to Canada, @pocketvenus. I just tried Dirty Coconut. 

@haleyvvvv Thanks for the head's up! What did you think of Dirty Coconut?

I totally agree! & I do know some products aren’t available in Canada due to the nature of ingredients and what not but I’m highly confused why USA gets sampler sets with coupons for the exact items I’m able to buy inside my Canadian store? Just doesn’t make sense to me! 🙂 we’ve spent a LOT of money at Sephora and we at least deserve SOME of the same deals like the sampler sets WITH the coupon 😉 I know Shoppers Drug Mart offers this and it’s usually my go to!

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • C215F27D-1BC2-4E2D-A578-DDDCC423CAB9.png
testing