Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

BIC Fragrance Finder

Are you looking for a new fragrance to try and fall in love with? This thread is for people looking for a signature scent or a new addition to their scent wardrobe.

It would help if you have an idea of what you're looking for. If you're not sure how to narrow things down, try asking yourself about

• Notes? Amber, bergamot, jasmine, leather, just name what you like 🙂
  • Type? Looking for something floral, sweet, fresh, spicy, fruity, woody, smoky, aquatic?
  • Vibe? Something sultry, girly, bracing, polished, simple, extravagant, playful?
  • Place? A scent for the office, first date, weekend day wear, something else?
  • Price? Let us know if you have a budget 🙂

wheel

Re: BIC Fragrance Finder

Hello,

Right now i use Burberry Her, and sometimes Black Opium. And i want to try more that smell like either or better! I prefer more sweet smelling fragrances than floral ones! which would you recommend?

Hi everyone,

My current purchase is "lancome idol" & "burberry she". Can anone please tell me more floral and fruity kinda perfumes? 

Thanks.

Thanks for replying. Quick question plz : Does sephora sell chanel perfumes as i cant find any of this one on website?

@MMMMs2021 - It's available on the Sephora US site, but does not appear to be available on the Sephora Canada site.

@Margalee Aerin Lilac Path is one of my absolute favorite perfumes!!   If I had to choose just five  perfumes to keep, it would be included, as would Viktor and Rolf Dancing Roses, maison Louis Marie Anidris Cassis, and Kilian Apple Brandy and Juliette Has a Gun MMMM…

Juliette Has a Gun MMMM… 3.3 oz/ 100 mL Eau de Parfum Spray KILIAN Paris Apple Brandy Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray AERIN Lilac Path Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL #Maison Louis Marie Antidris Cassis Perfume Oil 0.50 oz/ 15mL Oil 

I’m looking for a scent that is warm and smells like a soft cashmere sweater. Does anyone know any scents that match this?

@Kozz15 

I'd also keep an eye out for heliotrope or cashmeran in a notes pyramid.

DK cashmere mist also automatically came to mind, @Margalee. It's been around since the late 90's (or earlier?) @Kozz15. Hope you found something nice!

I’m in love with the notes! Definitely will be my next buy thank you!!

I have a couple that make me think of what you described: HERMÈS Eau des Merveilles I see mixed reviews on this one, so I don’t think a blind buy is wise for this one. It has a very warm note to it.

Another one is Chloé Chloé Naturelle Eau de Parfum , which has an effervescence and it isn’t necessarily a warm fragrance but it’s so clean and classic, that it makes me think it matches the mood you suggested. (I received this free from Sephora with no obligation to post, but happen to be wearing it now and I really like it.)

This one from Clean CLEAN RESERVE Reserve - Skin 3.4 oz/ 101 mL would be lovely also.  Maybe you would love the CLEAN RESERVE Classic - Warm Cotton too, though I think that smells more like laundry.

One more lovely, clean classic you might try is CHANEL N°5 EAU PREMIÈRE Eau de Parfum . Good luck! @Kozz15 

Omg these all sound amazing thank you soooo much I have to get my hands on these!

Hey everyone! I'm looking for something sexy, mature, and classy. 😍 What's new out there? My most recent purchase was Si by Armani! 

I love Chanel’s Chance. I would recommend this option for what you’ve specified! 

I’d recommend to try Angel Muse. It’s a warm, elegant and sexy scent. Every time I wear it, I get plenty of compliments, how good I’m smelling. This perfume is amazing. 

If you like Armani perfumes then you have to try Armani's My Way perfume. I don't know if I would describe as mature but it is very feminine floral scent and smells incredible. Everywhere I go I have people chase me down and ask me what I'm wearing and I've only been wearing this perfume for a month, lol! It's my new favorite! I can't recommend it enough. Just be aware there are 2 Armani My Way perfumes, the original My Way and My Way Intense. I have not tried the My Way Intense yet. 

testing