Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

BIC Fragrance Finder

Are you looking for a new fragrance to try and fall in love with? This thread is for people looking for a signature scent or a new addition to their scent wardrobe.

It would help if you have an idea of what you're looking for. If you're not sure how to narrow things down, try asking yourself about

• Notes? Amber, bergamot, jasmine, leather, just name what you like 🙂
  • Type? Looking for something floral, sweet, fresh, spicy, fruity, woody, smoky, aquatic?
  • Vibe? Something sultry, girly, bracing, polished, simple, extravagant, playful?
  • Place? A scent for the office, first date, weekend day wear, something else?
  • Price? Let us know if you have a budget 🙂

wheel

Re: BIC Fragrance Finder

@Vmaster uh, wow.  I'm genuinely impressed by the list that you came up with!  I've only smelled/heard of about half of those!

@CookieGirl1  I have the internet at my disposal. 🙂

PS I added a few more.

@Vmaster and I was prepared to give you all the credit for being a fragrance guru, lol.  The problem is availability; it's easy to look up notes on perfumes but another thing entirely to have access to smell them. 

@CookieGirl1Actually, I have smelled quite a few (but not all) of those.

I agree with the availability part, but as quickly as some fragrances disappear, it is hard to keep up.

Wow, I'm a little bit envious, @Vmaster

@CookieGirl1  I am not a guru, but I have a great love of fragrances ever since I was a kid (I'm 52 now). A lot has changed since then, and not in a good way.

@CookieGirl1  I love that one too! I love all the Escada scents 🙂 I would like to find something similar too.

@suzyo I've really only tried a few of the Escada fragrances but I completely got my mom hooked on Turquoise Summer, lol. My only gripe is that none of them seem to last on my skin for any length of time :(. 

1 Reply
testing