cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Southern Maryland

Hi Ladies,

April, here I am in southern Maryland outside of Washington, DC I am here to learn new ways to control my very oily skin.  Any insight I get here to minimize the oily look for an entire work day will be considered.  Thanks Dolls!

Re: Southern Maryland

we are oily skin sisters! Here are some products and tips that have worked for me.

Smashbox - Photo Finish Oil & Shine Control (primer)

Cover FX - Mattifying Setting Spray (tip - I spray some on my hands and pat it into my t-zone after primer and before foundation) I found when I sprayed this directly on my face it dried out my eye area, also putting it on before foundation works amazing to stop the oil before it gets to your foundation. I know normally they say to spray it on after foundation, but try it both ways and see what works for you. 

When looking for a mattifying setting spray beware of the alcohol listing on the ingredients, as this over time will dry out and age skin.

I recently started to apply a loose power with a damp beauty blender (or any blender) and I don't have to touch up with power throughout the day.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing