cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Holiday Preview 2019

Holiday Preview 2019 GIF.gif

EDIT 9/27: More threads have been added! Visit these threads to see all the holiday goodies:

EDIT 9/26: we had such a great time last night at the event with @lnum and @michelleshops . We are working hard to get all the photos and product information up for you in a few threads. The first one is up if you want to check out the Makeup Gifts Galore thread. 

We've been waiting all year for this! Some of you may remember the holiday preview event Sephora puts on every year to kick off the holiday season and @LexBT  and I are so excited to share that we will be attending this year! If you didn't see my post from last year be sure to check it out for all the details and to get excited and ready to ask about all things 2019 holiday!

Similar to previous years, we will be taking a bunch of photos, swatching at lightning speed, and trying to keep our cool as we take in all the holiday newness this event will have to offer. (Advent calendars, you will all be mine!) You know we like to keep you on your toes so this year we're changing things up and inviting two guests of honor from the Community! This will be a first and the four of us are SO excited to attend this magical event!

Which products do you want us to dive into at the event? Have you been waiting all year long for your favorite brand's holiday releases? Tell us in the comments so we can be sure to take photos for you!

If you haven't already, be sure to check out Sephora Collection's 2019 Holiday releases to get you in the holiday spirit and ready for Wednesday's festivities!

Re: Holiday Preview 2019

The fragrance fantastic sets link isn't working @KatieBT 

Hi all! We are so excited to share that @lnum and @michelleshops were our guests of honor last night at the holiday preview event!

The event ended pretty late last night so we will be posting pictures, swatches, and more today! I am heading to the airport now so will try to get everything up while I’m in the air. Crossing my fingers for excellent WiFi!  

@KatieBT @lnum @michelleshops that's so cool that y'all got to go!

@KatieBT  saw one of your insta stories. Wow! Did that look sparkle tastic and glam! 😍🤩😍💖

Ooh, @KatieBT, what's your IG?

I have a beauty gram with a lame username so I'll PM you 😄

Congrats @michelleshops   and @lnum  ! The event decor looks so cute! Can’t wait to see your pics!

@lnum , @michelleshops , congrats on being chosen to attend the preview event! Can't wait to read your posts and to see what's coming this season! 🙂

@KatieBT how cool that @michelleshops and @lnum were chosen to go to this event. 

Whoo hoooo @KatieBT  what an amazing event!!! That was so cool of you guys to include @lnum  and @michelleshops ❣️❣️ I hope you all had a blast🎉 Can’t wait to see all the photos and all the holiday sets 👀

How exciting!! Congrats @lnum and @michelleshops I’m sure you both had a blast! Can’t wait to see the pics 🙂

Wooohooo congrats @michelleshops  and @lnum  cant wait to see all your ladies pictures and comments

Yay! Congratulations @michelleshops and @lnum for such a great opportunity. Can’t wait to see all the pics from event.

RE: Holiday Preview 2019

Would love to know whether Natasha Denona is releasing a holiday / winter eyeshadow pallet post the recent Metropolis launch.

I'll just be over here anxiously awaiting the sneak peeks... 🙂

Image result for waiting gif

@quspork  yeah.  I thought this was supposed to be yesterday...

@veronika23 @quspork the event was last night so we are posting soon!

Can't wait to see all the goodies! @KatieBT Thanks for the update!

Oh ok. Thanks. I thought it was yesterday during the day. @KatieBT 

Anyone know when/if the Olaplex set will drop in Canada? I see the ad for it on the homepage but it's nowhere to be found! 😞 

RE: Holiday Preview 2019

Does anybody know if Fresh is coming with those amazing sets for holiday again? Is such a great value and the products are amazing. Didn’t see anything online yet.
111 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos7
  • Holiday Preview 2019 GIF.gif
  • The first ice wall
  • The gorgeous entrance
  • The second (!) ice wall
  • The view from the bar of the Beauty Directors' speech
  • Jeffrey killing it in his on theme sneaks.
  • <3
testing