cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Holiday Preview 2019

Holiday Preview 2019 GIF.gif

EDIT 9/27: More threads have been added! Visit these threads to see all the holiday goodies:

EDIT 9/26: we had such a great time last night at the event with @lnum and @michelleshops . We are working hard to get all the photos and product information up for you in a few threads. The first one is up if you want to check out the Makeup Gifts Galore thread. 

We've been waiting all year for this! Some of you may remember the holiday preview event Sephora puts on every year to kick off the holiday season and @LexBT  and I are so excited to share that we will be attending this year! If you didn't see my post from last year be sure to check it out for all the details and to get excited and ready to ask about all things 2019 holiday!

Similar to previous years, we will be taking a bunch of photos, swatching at lightning speed, and trying to keep our cool as we take in all the holiday newness this event will have to offer. (Advent calendars, you will all be mine!) You know we like to keep you on your toes so this year we're changing things up and inviting two guests of honor from the Community! This will be a first and the four of us are SO excited to attend this magical event!

Which products do you want us to dive into at the event? Have you been waiting all year long for your favorite brand's holiday releases? Tell us in the comments so we can be sure to take photos for you!

If you haven't already, be sure to check out Sephora Collection's 2019 Holiday releases to get you in the holiday spirit and ready for Wednesday's festivities!

Re: Holiday Preview 2019

@Ashletta216 I am going to lose my mind when I see all the Sephora Favorites Sets - thank you for giving me some focus, I’ll lookout for Skin Wonderland and Scouted sets when I get there!

@KatieBT I really want to see the Sephora Collection items that have to do with penguins! Also I am interested in the Guerlain holiday launch especially the meteorites (this year looks sooo pretty), the new Pat McGrath quads, and the new Nars lippies. Have a great time at the launch party <3.

@niki172 and @Asche did you happen to see our Sephora Collection holiday post from a couple weeks ago? So many cute penguins so little time! @BrendaBT and I are both big fans of the eye and face palettes as well. 

I will I’ll be on the lookout for Nars, PMG, and it wouldn’t be holiday in the Community without Guerlain Météorites - I’m hoping they have everything at the event, we shall see! So so excited!!!

@KatieBT I did see all of the penguin items - soooo cute!!! Must collect them all 😄

I agree! They are too cute!! I believe our post was missing a couple items so I’ll be on the lookout 🙂 let me know if there’s anything specific you’re curious about! 

Seconding the request for Sephora Collection penguins! They are adorable. 😄 Any Drunk Elephant sets would also be greatly appreciated.

@Asche I will be on the lookout for all things Drunk Elephant! Their holiday sets always impress me. 

111 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos7
  • Holiday Preview 2019 GIF.gif
  • The first ice wall
  • The gorgeous entrance
  • The second (!) ice wall
  • The view from the bar of the Beauty Directors' speech
  • Jeffrey killing it in his on theme sneaks.
  • <3
testing