Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

**CLOSED** Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!

CarolBT and KatieBT posing with BIC Group Icons.JPG

Calling all our Texas friends! We are SUPER EXCITED to let you know that we have a top-secret event coming up in Houston on Saturday, July 13! YES – HOUSTON!! We cannot give you all the details just yet but we can tell you that we have 10 spots reserved for community members with a +1 and @KatieBT and @CarolBT are pumped to be there in person with you all.

You can look forward to a Community meet and greet in addition to the main event and if you are able to attend, you’ll be invited to join @KatieBT and @CarolBT, along with your other Community members, at a Community midday meal. Plan to spend a few hours together at this special occasion!

We will keep everyone updated as more details become available, however we wanted to get on your calendars because we couldn’t hold our excitement any longer.

Community members who attend this event should be willing to report back to Community and share their thoughts in a thread provided by Team BIC. We want to see and read all about your experience!

Here are a few more details for now:

Date: Saturday, July 13 from 11:00am – 4:00pm

Location: Houston. We will reveal the specific location closer to the date!

Who: 10 Community Members with a +1

Requirements: Must be able to attend and be willing to share back details and thoughts with us in a new thread.

Be sure to tag any Community members you know who live in the area and might be able to attend. To RSVP send us a private message with the following information: Your full name and your guest's full name.We hope to see lots of you there!

Re: **CLOSED** Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!

I received the BIC Texas Community Meet Up survey via email the other day!  I could not help but rave and give a glowing review about the event!! It was so awesome and I was thrilled that I had the opportunity to spend the day with you amazing ladies. It was such a wonderful experience and having the opportunity to engage with Vicky Tsai of Tatcha was icing on the cake. I learned so much. I would like to say thanks again to @KatieBT and @CarolBT for allowing me to take part in such a wonderful event. You ladies are awesome and made me totally feel welcomed into the BIC community. I had a great time meeting you ladies and I hope to do it again sometime soon!!

@Tamara76 @Cyncynn

@Mcakes @faeriegirl 

@Luvstravel @swiftangel 

@chantiy @minivan100 

@buttercuph 

@chantiy That is SO nice to hear! And I love seeing you around Community now - I'm so glad you've jumped in and are embracing the spirit of things. 

Beautiful BIC members! Saturday was so fantastic and I loved, loved, loved meeting all of you!

I'm back to work and just now catching up on all of your amazing writeups and am thrilled to see such great energy and enthusiasm. Thank you again for being amazing members of our Community and I hope to see more of you around on Conversations *and* maybe at Sephoria!!

@Tamara76  @faeriegirl  @minivan100  @Swiftangelplus1  @danil @Mcakes @Cyncynn @Anonymous @chantiy @Luvstravel 

I can't wait to see you again at Sephoria, @CarolBT !!! ❤️

@CarolBT 

I loved meeting you - thank you so much for your hard work for this community event, it was noted and appreciated. It was truly a dream and I felt very VIP. Can't wait to see you and the other members of the BIC team (I hope!) at Sephoria ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

@Cyncynn are you coming to Sephoria for sure?? I HOPE SO! We are going to have so much fun! We're going to be there for all sessions, of course. 😉 

@CarolBT 

You bet I am! I am doing VIP for session 2 and I am tempted to get GA for another session too 😉

@CarolBT I can't thank you and @KatieBT enough for putting together such a special day for us Heart I loved getting to meet you!! Can't wait for another reunion at Sephoria 😄 Posting my entire Sephoria experience here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/The-SEPHORiA-Diaries-2019/m-p/4852784#M80958

Starting with this amazing Masterclass you hosted of course! 

@CarolBT  It was so amazing to get to meet you! We had such a great time. Thank you again so much!❤️

**CLOSED** Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!

@Cyncynn, My phone is not letting me reply after I read your thread, so had to comment here. It was so very nice to meet you and I hope your move back to Houston goes smoothly. Your thread was so detailed and loved all the pictures you posted!

@Luvstravel Thank you so much ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Thank you again to @CarolBT @KatieBT and @TeamBIC for organizing such a special and memorable day for us!!!  I truly appreciate you welcoming me and my daughter to the event - we had such an amazing time!  xoxoxoxo

I will share my thoughts on the thread that @Cyncynn started:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Exclusive-Events/Community-meetup-and-Tatcha-Masterclass-Houston/m-...

thankyoulips.gif

We had the time of our lives. I can't wait for another event where I get to hang with you amazing ladies again ❤We had the time of our lives. I can't wait for another event where I get to hang with you amazing ladies again ❤

@chantiy So cute! Thanks for sharing! 

Best,
Rebecca

@chantiy I am still obsessing over your outfit! It was lovely meeting you 🙂

Thanks!! I wad so nice meeting you as well! 

It was so much fun meeting the two of you and talking over lunch!  I really hope you make it to Sephoria!!! ❤️   @chantiy 

It was so nice to meet you @chantiy!

@faeriegirl It was so nice meeting you as well!!

RE: Re: **CLOSED** Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!

You guys rocked!!!
Conversation Stats
Photos23
  • CarolBT and KatieBT posing with BIC Group Icons.JPG
  • On my way lol ❤️
  • Screenshot_20190613-182622.png
  • 33898A40-7FE9-4CF2-9B3D-58E20B4D74AC.jpeg
testing