Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

**CLOSED** Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!

CarolBT and KatieBT posing with BIC Group Icons.JPG

Calling all our Texas friends! We are SUPER EXCITED to let you know that we have a top-secret event coming up in Houston on Saturday, July 13! YES โ€“ HOUSTON!! We cannot give you all the details just yet but we can tell you that we have 10 spots reserved for community members with a +1 and @KatieBT and @CarolBT are pumped to be there in person with you all.

You can look forward to a Community meet and greet in addition to the main event and if you are able to attend, youโ€™ll be invited to join @KatieBT and @CarolBT, along with your other Community members, at a Community midday meal. Plan to spend a few hours together at this special occasion!

We will keep everyone updated as more details become available, however we wanted to get on your calendars because we couldnโ€™t hold our excitement any longer.

Community members who attend this event should be willing to report back to Community and share their thoughts in a thread provided by Team BIC. We want to see and read all about your experience!

Here are a few more details for now:

Date: Saturday, July 13 from 11:00am โ€“ 4:00pm

Location: Houston. We will reveal the specific location closer to the date!

Who: 10 Community Members with a +1

Requirements: Must be able to attend and be willing to share back details and thoughts with us in a new thread.

Be sure to tag any Community members you know who live in the area and might be able to attend. To RSVP send us a private message with the following information: Your full name and your guest's full name.We hope to see lots of you there!

Re: I wish @Mcakes! I'm working on my research project over s...

@Lazybeautybeast you will be missed by us all!

Re: Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!

So excited for the TX area BICers! Can't wait to see how the event goes. ๐Ÿ™‚

Me too! I'm over the moon that we are able to do a meetup in Houston (at long last)!

@CarolBT seriously! Only been trying to make this happen for two years ๐Ÿ˜„

All who attend are going to have a great time. Have fun everyone and share lots of pictures. You all are in for a treat! The mods and @Mcakes   @Tamara76   are some fantastic ladies.

Aww @darkiceis you're too sweet! Wish everyone could teleport to this event and we could see you there.

Awww You are fantastic, too, @darkiceis !  I wish your work schedule had some Texas travel factored in next month!  Weโ€™ll miss you!๐Ÿ’—

I wish you were coming @darkiceis Heart But I can't wait to see you soon ๐Ÿ˜„

my little pony pinkie GIF

Awesome news for Texan BIC peeps! Now we need a Florida event. Preferably North Florida so I donโ€™t have to drive so far. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@HunterKathleen let's go Central - Orlando. Hahaha. I'm being selfish. But yes yes yes to a Florida event!

That sounds so exciting @KatieBT  @CarolBT  You guys need to cross border and visit us here in Toronto some time.

YES!! We do! I was so bummed when you and @GG84 couldn't join the event we had there in February. I'm crossing my fingers another comes to us that we can offer you all up north ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@fatimamummy I agree x 1000000000!!!!!!! 

This sounds awesome! I hope there are still spots available I just RSVPโ€™d๐Ÿคž

@faeriegirl, Just received my RSVP confirmation. Can't wa...

@faeriegirl, Just received my RSVP confirmation. Can't wait to visit with all my forum buddies ๐Ÿ™‚ See you July 13th

@yankeefaithful, We ( @faeriegirl and me ) will definitel...

@yankeefaithful, We ( @faeriegirl and me ) will definitely come back and post lots of pics and a great narrative of the event! I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone and talking all about our beauty related niches ๐Ÿ™‚ Also really excited to meet @KatieBT since she's always posting great products, ideas and beauty related topics throughout our forum!

Re: @faeriegirl, Just received my RSVP confirmation. Can't wa...

@Luvstravel  That's great!! Can't wait to hear all about it from you, @faeriegirl and all the other lucky BIC members!! Have fun!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: @faeriegirl, Just received my RSVP confirmation. Can't wa...

Yay! Iโ€™m so excited to get to meet you @Luvstravel!

@faeriegirl OMG!  It will be so much fun to meet you in person!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

I am so excited to get to meet you too @Tamara76!

I'M SO EXCITED!! Can't wait to meet @faeriegirl@Mcakes@Tamara76

@Cyncynn! And welcome some of our newer Community members @Anonymous, @minivan100, and @Anonymous! 

Hope to see even more of you all there. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Conversation Stats
Photos23
  • CarolBT and KatieBT posing with BIC Group Icons.JPG
  • On my way lol โค๏ธ
  • Screenshot_20190613-182622.png
  • 33898A40-7FE9-4CF2-9B3D-58E20B4D74AC.jpeg
testing