Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

**CLOSED** Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!

CarolBT and KatieBT posing with BIC Group Icons.JPG

Calling all our Texas friends! We are SUPER EXCITED to let you know that we have a top-secret event coming up in Houston on Saturday, July 13! YES – HOUSTON!! We cannot give you all the details just yet but we can tell you that we have 10 spots reserved for community members with a +1 and @KatieBT and @CarolBT are pumped to be there in person with you all.

You can look forward to a Community meet and greet in addition to the main event and if you are able to attend, you’ll be invited to join @KatieBT and @CarolBT, along with your other Community members, at a Community midday meal. Plan to spend a few hours together at this special occasion!

We will keep everyone updated as more details become available, however we wanted to get on your calendars because we couldn’t hold our excitement any longer.

Community members who attend this event should be willing to report back to Community and share their thoughts in a thread provided by Team BIC. We want to see and read all about your experience!

Here are a few more details for now:

Date: Saturday, July 13 from 11:00am – 4:00pm

Location: Houston. We will reveal the specific location closer to the date!

Who: 10 Community Members with a +1

Requirements: Must be able to attend and be willing to share back details and thoughts with us in a new thread.

Be sure to tag any Community members you know who live in the area and might be able to attend. To RSVP send us a private message with the following information: Your full name and your guest's full name.We hope to see lots of you there!

Re: I wish @Mcakes! I'm working on my research project over s...

@Lazybeautybeast you will be missed by us all!

Re: Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!

So excited for the TX area BICers! Can't wait to see how the event goes. 🙂

Me too! I'm over the moon that we are able to do a meetup in Houston (at long last)!

@CarolBT seriously! Only been trying to make this happen for two years 😄

All who attend are going to have a great time. Have fun everyone and share lots of pictures. You all are in for a treat! The mods and @Mcakes   @Tamara76   are some fantastic ladies.

Aww @darkiceis you're too sweet! Wish everyone could teleport to this event and we could see you there.

Awww You are fantastic, too, @darkiceis !  I wish your work schedule had some Texas travel factored in next month!  We’ll miss you!💗

I wish you were coming @darkiceis Heart But I can't wait to see you soon 😄

my little pony pinkie GIF

Awesome news for Texan BIC peeps! Now we need a Florida event. Preferably North Florida so I don’t have to drive so far. 😉

@HunterKathleen let's go Central - Orlando. Hahaha. I'm being selfish. But yes yes yes to a Florida event!

That sounds so exciting @KatieBT  @CarolBT  You guys need to cross border and visit us here in Toronto some time.

YES!! We do! I was so bummed when you and @GG84 couldn't join the event we had there in February. I'm crossing my fingers another comes to us that we can offer you all up north 🙂 

@fatimamummy I agree x 1000000000!!!!!!! 

This sounds awesome! I hope there are still spots available I just RSVP’d🤞

@faeriegirl, Just received my RSVP confirmation. Can't wa...

@faeriegirl, Just received my RSVP confirmation. Can't wait to visit with all my forum buddies 🙂 See you July 13th

@yankeefaithful, We ( @faeriegirl and me ) will definitel...

@yankeefaithful, We ( @faeriegirl and me ) will definitely come back and post lots of pics and a great narrative of the event! I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone and talking all about our beauty related niches 🙂 Also really excited to meet @KatieBT since she's always posting great products, ideas and beauty related topics throughout our forum!

Re: @faeriegirl, Just received my RSVP confirmation. Can't wa...

@Luvstravel  That's great!! Can't wait to hear all about it from you, @faeriegirl and all the other lucky BIC members!! Have fun!!😊

Re: @faeriegirl, Just received my RSVP confirmation. Can't wa...

Yay! I’m so excited to get to meet you @Luvstravel!

@faeriegirl OMG!  It will be so much fun to meet you in person!!!💗💗💗

I am so excited to get to meet you too @Tamara76!

I'M SO EXCITED!! Can't wait to meet @faeriegirl@Mcakes@Tamara76

@Cyncynn! And welcome some of our newer Community members @Anonymous, @minivan100, and @Anonymous! 

Hope to see even more of you all there. 🙂 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos23
  • CarolBT and KatieBT posing with BIC Group Icons.JPG
  • On my way lol ❤️
  • Screenshot_20190613-182622.png
  • 33898A40-7FE9-4CF2-9B3D-58E20B4D74AC.jpeg
testing