Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

August Digital Event

Has anyone received the email invite for the August Digital Events for VIB Members? The next class is on the 10th and I really want to attend. Usually the invites are out by now, hoping someone has had some luck this month. 

also, any hot goss on Sephoria dates?!?! Would love to attend virtually this year and purchase another box!!!

Re: August Digital Event

@SportyGirly125 yesterday’s class was not worth the points. Benefit did an alright job but the rep from living proof was everywhere and only talked about one product on one type of hair. Wish I could get a refund. Also they took away the 250 point birthday reward so now I’m really at a loss. All the classes have been amazing but this one-fail. 

@RabbitRye Aww sorry it wasn’t great yesterday. I didn’t sign up for any classes this month. Honestly, I only signed up for one with points to get the tumbler. 

@RabbitRye I haven't received anything.  It will probably be emailed in the next couple of days.  I also have a thread with a link if you want to check there too

Virtual Masterclass Thread 

You are amazing!!! Thanks for the heads up. I’m so excited, heading over to check my inbox right now!!! 
which one will you be signing up for this month?!?!

im torn between Anastasia and Benefit/Living Proof

@RabbitRye I’m tempted to sign up only for the tray. The events this month don’t seem that interesting to me. I love when they use to be free. 

I hope so! The next class is 4 days away and it’s usually in a week before at the latest. 

Thank you, I saw your thread! It’s amazing. Sometimes my question gets lost in longer threads but I’ll definitely try it next time!

@RabbitRye I just got the sign up email this morning. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing