Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

recommendations

does anyone know of any affordable eyeshadow palette’s that are very vibrant, i’ve noticed sephora doesn’t carry many colourful pallets that are affordable, i’m a new starting out “mua” and want to expand my collection.. thank u<3

Re: recommendations

Idk if Soforia has it but it is called “Hey LA”

@emmsav  What's your price cap? 

A friend of mine swears by Beauty Bay's palettes (they're a retailer that sells other brands' stuff, but they also have their own "By Beauty Bay" branded makeup). I've never tried any, but BB does have some very colorful options in the $9-25 USD range. 

One of my most colorful inexpensive palettes is Juvia's Place's The Masquerade. Check out their palettes if you haven't yet. I'll warn you than JP's shimmers usually outperform their mattes, though. 

For a highly pigmented rainbow palette, wait for LH Cosmetics to have a sale and then grab their Color Palette. It's a 12-pan that's normally $43. Also, Viseart has sales throughout the year at their site, and that's a good time to grab their Editorial Brights 12-pan—either the full size Slim Pro version (normally $80) or the smaller Petites Palette version (normally $40). Viseart's matte formula is more buttery smooth and easier to blend than LH's, but LH's mattes are still nice—especially if you need full color payoff without much building up. For the heck of it, here's my comparison photo of LH's Color Palette and Viseart's Editorial Brights (my old full size palette): 

Spoiler

You can never have too many primary and secondary colors. :DYou can never have too many primary and secondary colors. 😄
I can do many things with my left hand, but good swatches aren’t one of them. Good grief.I can do many things with my left hand, but good swatches aren’t one of them. Good grief.

@emmsav Check out Glamlite; you can't buy their palettes in retail stores but you can shop them online.

I have Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Snap Shadows Mix & Match Eyeshadow Palette 3 Deep Neutrals and #5 which offer some bolder/brighter shades, but I agree that Morphe is probably your best option for getting a pile of colours in a palette at a lower price point. 

@emmsav @Morphe has some 

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos2
  • You can never have too many primary and secondary colors. :D
  • I can do many things with my left hand, but good swatches aren’t one of them. Good grief.
testing