cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

best mascara!

In my opinion, Benefit Roller Lash is the best mascara I've used. It doesn't clump, doesn't chunk up on your lashes, doesn't run down your face in water, easy to wash off, separates lashes, curls them, makes them so much longer. 10/10 would recommend 🙂

Re: best mascara!

@Anonymous @bakeamuffin @darkchocolate68 

Do you think mini size of this also be good or is full size brush needed to get all the benefits? 

I have beenghinkinh if trying it out but bought lashstash (small one) so wouldn’t want to buy a full size right now unless the small brush would be no good for testing this out.

I personally prefer the mini.  Cost wise it is the same as the full size (per ounce or at least very close).  Mascara's always dry out, so this way I am getting a fresher mascara more often.

naturalooks15 wrote:

@siennacole @bakeamuffin @darkchocolate68 

Do you think mini size of this also be good or is full size brush needed to get all the benefits? 

I have beenghinkinh if trying it out but bought lashstash (small one) so wouldn’t want to buy a full size right now unless the small brush would be no good for testing this out.

The mini will totally work! The brush is the same just a shorter wand. I like having a few mini mascaras to chose between instead of one full size 

I really like the Benefit Roller Lash as well.  I prefer to use it only on my top lashes though. I get smudges when I use it on my lower lashes.

So far, Clinique High Definition is the only mascara with the least smudging on my lower lashes.  Does anyone have any recommendations for a mascara that doesn't smudge on your lower lashes?

I haven't used it in a long time but from what I recall, I agree, it's a good mascara. 🙂

RE: best mascara!

It’s such an amazing mascara! The wand is perfect for shaping the lashes and the formula holds them in place all day soo well!
6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing