Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Undereye concealer suggestions?

IMG_7944.JPGSo I really like this undereye concealer and my sister recently tried it and she likes it as well. I was going to buy her some but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know if it was discontinued or rebranded? And if it was discontinued, does anyone have a suggestion of a similar product? Thank you!

Re: Undereye concealer suggestions?

Thank you everybody, I will definitely try your suggestions out. A wider shade range is actually great because my sister is much paler than I am. 

@BetrekaNebula The Boi-Ing Concealer mentioned below is pretty good! I haven’t used the Erase Paste so I can’t speak to their similarities and differences, but if you like the Benefit products the updated Boi-Ing should work out pretty well for you/your sister. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye is packaged differently (squeeze tube instead of a pot) but it has the same creamy consistency and has a larger shade range. They’ve announced and expansion of shades as well. 

Anonymous Insider

I just got the “born this way “ I’m in love 

I also use the It cosmetics concealer 

Anonymous Insider

Also you can find it on amazon or EBay easily 

The Benefit Cosmetics website says that Boi-ing Brightening Concealer is “the new Erase Paste”. I have never tried either version so I can’t say if they are truly the same, but I hope it works out for you.

BB42E2AB-B997-411A-81D0-C1FC13BBDFDE.png

B01B2C76-5810-4547-B3FB-0468C9ED1173.png

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos3
  • IMG_7944.JPG
  • BB42E2AB-B997-411A-81D0-C1FC13BBDFDE.png
  • B01B2C76-5810-4547-B3FB-0468C9ED1173.png
testing