Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Under eye battles

HELP!! I am struggling (and I mean REALLY STRUGGLING!) with dark undereye circles and puffiness which I've never experienced before. It's baffling to me. It could be that age is creeping upon me (I'm 41). What's the best way to de-puff absolutely conceal that!? I've tried creams with caffeine in them, peach colored correcting creams then concealers on top of them but I hate the creping of them since the skin there is so delicate. Nothing seems to fully conceal them. I see pictures of people expertly covering them up and I wonder how they do it. Do they have a ton of make up on so that it looks good in photographs? Maybe I'm not wearing enough makeup because you can never see my make up in photographs yet always see my dark circles. 

RE: Under eye battles

I hear and live it with you. Have you tried finding an eye treatment with caffeine in it. The Ordinary has got a 5% caffeine and green tea. Look it up in Beautylish. Also I love to use a thin based corrector and Giorgio Armani literally melts into your eyes with a very thin layer of concealer.....LA girl carries a wide range of correctors too and they are great and less than $5. Next I found a tip I seen on Wayne Goss channel on you tube to set your eyes ....put the powder away and use a Setting spray and apply it with your beauty sponge. It totally worked and I was amazed. No panda eyes and no creases from your powder. Good luck!!
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing