Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Possible Pallet Purchase

Hello everyone!! I’m looking for a recommendation for a neutral color palette. I would appreciate any ones recommendation. I am of a deeper skin tone and I like neutral natural looking eye makeup. I am not into BOLD eyes. I’m looking for something that’s more so for everyday looks. I do not mind there being shimmer though. I LOVE SPARKLES!!

Re: Possible Pallet Purchase

@HK0629 I’d recommend tarte Tartelette™ In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette 12 x 0.053 oz/ 1.5 g I received this as a gift and thought it looked boring when I first saw it, but it’s actually a neutral palette with some spunk! It comes with a mix of mattes and shimmers. I use the shades Funny Girl, Sweetheart, and Smarty Pants the most. 

DOMINIQUE COSMETICS Latte Eyeshadow Palette is a gorgeous palette for everyday natural looks. It also has those pops of color and shimmers for when you want to add some flair. I’ve found that it works pretty well for transitioning from daytime make up to nighttime makeup. 

Hi @HK0629 !

If you want something quick and on the go, these are soo cute with beautiful colors for the warmers days ahead. I love them, a quick 10 minute look that looks soo put together! Hope you love whatever you decide to get 🙂

Kaja Eye Bento Bouncy Eyeshadow Trio Mocha Spritz  Kaja Beauty Bento Bouncy Shimmer Eyeshadow Trio Alotta Colada 

@Buootiful I love these trios!

Ah yes, which one is your favorite? @tjffc 

Do you have a preferred price range? I'm an absolute sucker for Natasha Denona's formulas, so the first recommendation I could think of was Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette or Natasha Denona Bronze Eyeshadow Palette .

Viseart Eyeshadow Palette 01 Neutral Matte is a great staple palette for everyone to have.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette has some color to it, but they're quite soft.

And I don't own it myself, but Artist Couture Supreme Nudes Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow Palette 12 x 0.05oz/1.4g looks pretty gorgeous!

@tastelikewater I love the ND glam palette.  

@tastelikewater I'd vote for the Natasha Denonna Glam Palette as well.  @HK0629 I don't really wear colours on my eyes either (varying shades of taupe are my jam, with a little mauve tossed in. lol) I also really appreciate the Viseart palettes, I tend to wear mostly matte shades and their mattes are some of my favourites.  I have several of the viseart that I love.  My other favourite mattes formula is Make Up For Ever.  I've made my own palettes with their shades for years.  It's saved me from having yet another black shadow that doesn't get used in a palette. 

@HK0629 

I was pleasantly surprised by tarte Tartelette™ Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette . I ordered this from QVC because I have been looking for tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Balm in the shade watermelon which disappeared from Tarte direct. I was not impressed with the lip but the palette is another story. If you are interested we cannot provide links but the item number is A392070. It also includes a full sized tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara Black . It is only $45.00 plus $3.50 shipping and handling. Another neutral color palette that I like is a bit expensive but the quality is luxe is Viseart Eyeshadow Palette 01 Neutral Matte .

@HK0629  Some of my favorites are HUDA BEAUTY Nude Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Nude Rich, Natasha Denona Bronze Eyeshadow Palette, Juvia's Place Nubian or Warrior. Hope this helps, can't wait to see what you pick up 🙂

@HK0629 Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette, Artist Couture Supreme Nudes Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow Palette 12 x 0.05oz/1.4g HUDA BEAUTY Naughty Nude Eyeshadow Palette Viseart Aperol Spritz Eyeshadow Palette are all neutral palettes that have enough depth to accommodate a deeper skintone.

@HK0629 Natasha Denona Bronze Eyeshadow Palette 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 30 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing