Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

Palettes for hazel eyes, brown hair and olive skin?

I am looking for a palette that works for Hazel eyes, brown hair and olive skin ( I am pretty tan on top of that) and that is not too flashy because I am 15. 

RE: Palettes for hazel eyes, brown hair and olive skin?

I would look at Morphe Palettes. They have a lot of colors in each palette and they are only around $23. It's online at www.morphe.com

Re: Palettes for hazel eyes, brown hair and olive skin?

One that I particularly like and works great for hazel eyes and brown hair is Tarteist Pro Amazonian Clay Palette, but 69$ for a palette at 15 years old may be expensive.

My advice would be to look for a palette that has purple shades in it; it will really accentuate the colour of your eyes. You can also use darker shades of green (especially to line the eyes) to make them pop. You can look at the drugstore for less expensive palettes and see which colours work best for you before splurging on more expensive products (and honestly, 15$ drugstore palettes can be just as good as ones you'd pay 60$)

Hi! On the higher end try Tarte palette they have amazing shades that would look amazing on you. On the lower end Colour Pop just did a collaboration with iluvsarahii and her chic-y palette has nice soft colors for someone your age.

The Tarte Rainforest of the Sea, Volume 1, is a great and versatile palette. It comes with a guide to do a gold beach look and a light mauve natural look. Use over a primer (I recommend Urban Decay) and make sure to use a cream eyeshadow brush. This shadow will not pick up well on a standard brush and a lot of people have been giving it bad ratings because they're not using the proper equipment. Sephora Pro sells oneevery now and then. The shadow is definitely buildable; the more you put on, the darker it gets. It works great as a liner too, when used with a tiny brush.
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing