Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

New VISEART palette ?

hey beauty fiends!  what new palettes are you dying to try?

So I have been so tempted to try viseart shadows after watching Stephnicoles youtube review with the brand but have been waiting for the November sale. That being said Viseart JUST came out with a new 9 pan shadow palette and I am so tempted to try it out !!! what new palettes are you dying to try?

Re: New VISEART palette ?

@m3rc3d3s I want to try Viseart's Theory Palette.  They all look so good that I don't know which to try!  Which one(s) are you interested in?

I really want to try the neutral matte palette ! but am think thing that the new 9 pan one would be good.... have you tried any ?!?!

I have the neutral matte Viseart palette, and it is amazing!

Viseart Theory Minx and Cashmere palettes are gorgeous. I have both and love them. They're a great size for travel and have both matte and shimmers. I would recommend one of those, depending on what shade range you are looking for. Cashmere is more taupey and Minx is much warmer. 

@Javadoo Thanks!!!  🙂

Now  I can't wait to see what the second new palette looks like.......I will say with almost total certainty that I will be buying that one as well. 

Russert just does eyeshadow better than anyone else.

I bought new 9 pan palette, Golden Hour.....it is amazing. Pure perfection. 

Thanks for responding! Have you tried any of their other shadows? How do they compare to the 9 pan one/are they the same quality 

I have 6 of the large palettes, 4 Theory palettes and the Petit Pro. The quality is impeccable across the board in all the palettes I have. They are 100%worth every penny. I love them all-they are my favorite palettes, hands down!

I don't have that many, but absolutely love the ones I do have.  Have pre-ordered the Grande Pro, just couldn't help myself!

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing