Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Need a great under-eye cream suggestion

I'm birthday shopping for my mother and am looking for an under-eye cream to help with dark circles. Any and all suggestions are welcome! 🙂

Re: Need a great under-eye cream suggestion

i've tried tons of creams cheap and expensive and for now my fav this 2

Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Hydra-Gel Eye Patches 30 pairs/ 60 patches

and 

SHISEIDO Essential Energy Eye Definer

these are popular: ORIGINS - GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff
BECCA - Under Eye Brightening Corrector

Anonymous Insider

As my experience, I actually I'm working in a software company where I use my laptop 9 to 10 hrs in a day  which makes my eyes circles is totally black because after I use phone at night  and it was increased day by day and, I was worried about this then one of my friend suggested to me dark circles removal cream of Nicci. Then I used it and I got the positive results, so I must say you can use this cream.

Hi @Zeldeh,

I suggest the Sheisedo White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream. It is a anti-dark circles eye cream that helps by brightening. 

I also suggest the Kiehl's Clearly Corrective™ Dark Circle Perfector. This brightens under-eye circles and corrects with sheer coverage. 

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@Zeldeh The only one I've had good results with so far is Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm. I used one up and tried different ones and when I bought this again I did noticed a difference.

RE: Need a great under-eye cream suggestion

The tarte maracuja eye cream has done wonders with dark circles for me.
6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing