Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

MORPHE brushes

Hi guys, I have the eye set of morphe brushes. Ive been noticing when I use them I’m getting an allergic reaction to them on my eye lids, or it could just be the bristles poking in? 
 Maybe I’m not holding the brushes right and too much of a 90’. Has this happened to anyone else? 

Re: MORPHE brushes

@afancy  What are you using to wash your brushes and how often are you doing it?  I would think that it's more likely you're allergic to something your washing the brushes with or something in your shadow since the brushes are only near your eye for such a short period.  Are they animal hair or synthetic brushes?

670E8B51-DCF8-471E-BB65-C8B9AE0C80E7.png

Spoiler
I actually haven’t cleaned them yet, I’ve only used them a hand full of times. I have one of the color switches for in between colours thst I use. 
   It’s also hard to figure out what brush does what 

@afancy I would clean them first before using the brushes.  I haven't had that happen to me with their brushes but then again my Morphe brushes are from 2015 before they blew up and got big.  If you clean them and it still happens maybe your allergic to something in the brushes.  If you are not holding the brushes really close to the bristles and rubbing it hard on your eyelids I don't think it would be an issue with that but maybe the product itself.  Or maybe it could be the makeup?  Try trial and error and see if anything improves.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • 670E8B51-DCF8-471E-BB65-C8B9AE0C80E7.png
testing