Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Looking For a Good Quality Mascara??

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had mascara recommendations. I have very short eyelashes and have tried many mascaras and I still have not found one that suits me. I've tried Benefit Roller Lash, Too Faced Better Than Sex, Yves Saint Laurent Shocker Mascara, Benefit They're Real!, Buxom Lash Mascara, and Tarte Amazonian Clay Mascara. I've also used drugstore mascaras such as Maybelline and L'oreal but not one suited me. Does anyone have any suggestions that would suit my type of lashes? I really don't like when my lashes clump with mascara, and I like when they lengthen and separate. Thank you so much, and any answer would be helpful!!

RE: Looking For a Good Quality Mascara??

I used to be obsessed with trying out different mascaras until i found too faced better than sex mascara it's literally my ride or die i love it so much. it has an amazing formula and i honestly haven't met a single person who didn't like it.

Re: Looking For a Good Quality Mascara??

The Marc Jacobs O!Mega mascara is truly very pretty, in a semi-natural way. It does an excellent job of not looking clumpy and pasting all your lashes together, and I find that it's quite good for separating my lashes while also making them look longer and fuller. 

Hands down Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ

You should try the new L'Orรฉal Lash Paradise mascara or L'Orรฉal telescopic !! I use to use too face better than sex but then I found those two ^^ and realized they were better at a better price also! I have a friend who has short lashes and when she used my telescopic her lashes were instantly super long!

two faced better than sex is my favorite.

Anonymous Insider

lights, camera Tarte is the best by far

lights, camera Tarte is the best by far

Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara is my Holy Grail!

L'oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara, Physician's Formula Organic Wear Mascara, Lancรดme's Mascara Primer and mascara, and Laura Mercier's Long Lash mascara are all amazing.

@lfrxox My favorite is NYX Doll Eyes: Volume.  Good luck!

MARC JACOBS Lash Lifter Gel Mascara: this is my ride or die mascara and it is worth every dollar. 

1. Moisture resistant: I have oily eyelids and this withstands hot days and oily skin like a champ. I'd say it took me wearing this mascara for more than 20 hours before I saw a little smudge (yes I got drunk and woke up the next day with my mascara mostly in tact, thats how I know it works, lol). 

2. Easy to remove: Despite having similar properties to a waterproof mascara, it is easy to remove. Cleansing oils or makeup remover wipes dissolve this without excessive rubbing or tugging at the lashes.

3. Extra lashes: This formula somehow builds on itself, not in a flaky way, but almost like it just extends the length with each layer of application. This is an effect which takes place after you have been using the mascara for at least a week, since the formula needs some time to dry out a little before it is absolutely perfect.

I really like Marc Jacobs noir and Surratt relevee mascaras.

Giorgio armani eyes to kill for is the best formulation. Im not much Of a mascara person but when i do reach for one it's that one.

My go-to is either Smashbox Full Exposure or Guerlain MaxiLash. Both thicken and lengthen the lashes. I'm constantly getting asked if my lashes are real.

It's not high end but I'm in love with the L'Oreal lash paradise mascara!

Ever since I tried a sample of Lancome's Hypnose Drama mascara I've been hooked. It's quite expensive for a mascara, so that's a bummer, but you can get sample sizes in the Sephora Favorite "Lash Stash to Go" sets to try out a bunch of different ones and then redeem for a full size of which ever one you like.

Hey i got the Givenchy 4in1 mascara sample once at sephora and its amazing no need to curl your lashes 1coat and your good to go.

Hi! The Make Up Forever Excessive Lash mascara is really nice. The brush h as isn't huge and works on shorter lashes Too.

I love tarte's gifted mascara

benefit roller lash is my ALL time favorite!!

Clinique high impact wp mascara it gives your lashes a very natural thick long look with out making your lashes clumpy I'm obsessed with it
Conversation Stats
testing