cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE HATE!

20708092_10207598821608971_4021799041255380383_n.jpg

Hello! It's My 1st time posting here. I'm so glad that sephora made a community board to talk and share different views. 

SO. This talk of the town palette.. ABH SUBCULTURE.. I personally don't get why people hate this palette. The shades are definitely unique and beautiful. Yes, I get that it does have more fall out compared to Modern Ren. 

I personally don't mind the fall out because these shades has the best pigment ever! I swear one tap goes a long way. I feel like most youtubers who made a review about it are over reacting. I mean, let's be real we all don't swirl to get a color right.

As per me. I truly love this palette!

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS BEAUTIES??

Tags:

Re: I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE HATE!

If you search 'subculture palette' there are already many, many threads about it. If you really want to discuss the topic, you can chime in on any of those discussions & get feedback quicker. 

(I don't have the palette yet sorry :))

RE: I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE HATE!

I think the colors are beautiful but they are hard to work with. I will admit that i am a novice with makeup however I have been able to create several different eye looks with The Renaissance palette with no problem.
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • 20708092_10207598821608971_4021799041255380383_n.jpg
testing