Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Help with my drying eyeliners!

I love my kvd tattoo liner but it dries out so quickly because I line over my shadow. Any advice on how to keep it longer lasting? 

Anonymous Insider

Always shake the kat von d one before using.. and I do af...

Always shake the kat von d one before using.. and I do after also. I find if i do this i have no promblems at all

RE: Help with my drying eyeliners!

Store it cap side down in a cup. Works wonders for me, I had the same problem with Kat Von D and Too Faced liners.

Re: Help with my drying eyeliners!

Is it pencil or pot eyeliner? For pot eyeliner I use the mixing medium from the Stila Magnificant metals kit to make the dry eyeliner come back to life 

I Agree with Tareesa. My Stila has lasted so much longer, and it seems more matte than the KVD. I always use mine over shadow as well, and the KBD dried out fast.

If you like the KVD, try the stila stay all day liner! It's very similar but I find that it last longer than the KVD tattoo liner and is also more opaque.

Gel liner Bobbi Brown or Maybelline works well. I find black more pigmented in Maybelline one [both come in small glass pot]. Bobby brown currently has a version where there are two colours in one pot. Great to have two colours at hand but small package while travelling.

Re: Help with my drying eyeliners!

try doing a liquid liner instead! I find with felt tip the shadows always seem to ruin the felt tip over time!

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing