cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Help! What do I apply first?

Hi! 
   So I got the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Eden and the Anastasia Beverly Hills Magic Touch Medium to Full Coverage Concealer 7     My concealer always creases into my under eye lines, so the woman at Sephora recommended I also get Laura Mercier Mini Translucent Loose Setting Powder Honey   However, I forgot to ask the order to put these all on! Please help! Thank you!

Re: Help! What do I apply first?

If undereye creasing from concealer,  first take like 10/15 to apply moisturizer eye cream over nd over to really plump nd moisturize eye then u can use an eyeshadow primer under concealer nd light set concealer with almost any light setting powder,  rare beauty has a really nice one also fenty oooooor patmcgrath has a awesome 30$ one. Also try to avoid concealer directly under bottom water line give like half centimeter of space between water line nd concealer applications 

@iv914 @It depends on the order you do your makeup. I like applying my foundation then concealer then set with powder and move onto eye primer. Other people like working on their eyes first then moving to foundation and concealer and setting everything. 

if you put setting powder on right after concealer, it’s supposed to help with them not getting into your lines, right?

No, it is simply setting concealer,  if lines exist when u set ur setting the creasing! Eliminate creasing before setting! 

@iv914 @It really depends on what products you use and it doesn’t work for everyone. 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing