Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

GrandeLASH

Question for those that have/are using GrandeLASH. I have blue eyes and purchased the GrandeLASH for my lashes. I've been reading reviews here and there about it "could" change eye color but seems to be more reviews saying that it didn't change the color.  The reviews seem to be outdated, though.  So..  for anyone with blue or lighter colored eyes, did you notice a change in color and if so did you stop using the serum and did the color go back to normal?  I've used this for 2 nights now and I don't have much irritation, if any, at all. I'm being very careful not to use too much or get it in my eyes.  Thanks.

Re: GrandeLASH

I love this serum. I used it for 3 years on and off and never had any issue. I have light green eyes 

@TexasTornado72 As I understand it, Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH - MD Lash Enhancing Serum .067 oz / 2 mLshould not be able to change eye color as it does not contain the same ingredients as Latisse, which requires an Rx and has different ingredients in it.

@TexasTornado72  I have blue eyes and this serum hasn't changed the color.

Thank you!

@TexasTornado72 I have used it multiple times and it never changed my eye color or irritated my eyes at all

@lmaster wrote:

@TexasTornado72 I have used it multiple times and it never changed my eye color or irritated my eyes at all

Thank you for your reply. You have light colored eyes as well?

Green eyes, no issues.

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing