Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Eyeshadow Palette

I'm looking for a new good quality en eyeshadow palette that can work for any situation! Maybe some neutral tones and some colors too. Any recommendation?

Tags:
Anonymous Insider

Eyeshadow Palette

I really like the Natasha Denona Sunset or Camel Palette. Each have good neutrals for everyday and you can also do a nice smokey eye. 😊

Re: Eyeshadow Palette

@catira77 

What did you end up buying and did you like it?

I personally love the Urban Decay Naked2 Palette Naked2

And

Urban Decay Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette Naked3

For my everyday living.  The shadows are nice and neutral enough for my everyday living.  They don't have bright, bold colours you see out there, but they are solid winners in my books.

RE: Eyeshadow Palette

I love Urban Decay’s Naked palettes for neutral looks
Anonymous Insider

I love the Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette and the Fenty Beauty Moroccan Spice palette!

@catira77 For an all-purpose palette, I recommend one of the Lorac Pros, either 1 or 2.

Eyeshadow Palette

My favourite palette is Soft Glam by Anastasia Beverly Hills. The shimmers are gorgeous and pigmented and the mattes are also pigmented and blendable. I haven't had issues with creasing or fading either.

not from Sephora, but I would definitely recommend the Morphe X James Charles palette! it has amazing pigmentations, it’s so blendable, and it has every color imaginable!! you can use it for a date night, girls night out, crazy colorful look, etc!

Deff naked by urban decay they also have the heat palette too which has some good colors too

The Too Faced Chocolate Bar palettes (and Sweet Peach) are great since you want neutrals and a bit of color!

So unfortunately, I can't wear bold eyeshadows to work and I got tired of crappy shadows that didn't last all day. I ended up ordering the Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection and it's seriously awesome for work and weekends. Not to mention it smells amazing!

I like the naked palette's there's a wide range of color selections along with cool and or warm colors

some neutral tones? try naked palettes.

some neutral tones? try naked palettes.

I love Morphe, the 350 palette and the Jaclyn Hill palette are my favorites. If you're looking for a palette from Sephora, the Sephora Pro palettes are great, they just have a bit of fallout. The Tart Tartiest palette is really pretty with neutrals and some pop of colors! Hope this helped! 

Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
testing