cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

Eye Liner

What kind of eye liners do y’all use? I’m always looking for something new to try.

My favorite so far has been Kat Von D’s Tattoo Liner I’m the color Trooper 🖤

Show me what you got!!

Tags:

Re: Eye Liner

My favorite is the Marc Jacobs Highliner. It is the only pencil liner that doesn't run under my eyes and the color selection is great. Only con is they dry fairly fast so only get it if you plan to use it regularly. For liquid liner I've used KVD Trooper for years but find that it doesn't work as well anymore in terms of pigmentation and longevity. I want to try that Tarte eyeliner mentioned below. 

I love Kat Von D's Trooper as well, but I also like to use Stila's Stay All Day, Liquid Waterproof Eyeliner. It comes out considerably darker than the Trooper on the first go around, but it doesn't hold up as well against glitter shadows, and needs a bit of reapplication. However, staying power is longer that Trooper. The felt tip has a little bit more give as well, so i think it flows a bit nicer. Very underrated eyeliner.

This is coming from someone with Oily eyelids, uses foundation and powder before applying shadows or eyeliner.

I'm a fan of KVD's Tattoo liner or Stila All Day liner. Both are amazing. Unfortunately, Stila isn't available in store in Canada anymore so it looks like I will be sticking with KVD after this last tube is done.

Where are you? Stila is definitely still in some Canadian Sephora brick and mortar stores! Additionally, if none of the Sephoras near you carry it, Shoppers Drug Mart definitely has Stila. 

RE: Eye Liner

KVD tattoo liner or Marc Jacobs
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Eye Liner

Ditto.

Anonymous Insider

i love sex kitten by tarte i think.

Yep it’s by Tarte 🙂 the little kitty on the lid is the cutest!

I love the Urban Decay 24/7 they have such a wide range of colors. I also  like the Marc Jacobs Highliners.

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing