Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes

Concealer to replace Sable #9 Sephora Bright Futures Gel Serum

Is there a concealer comparable to the discontinued Sable #9 Sephora Bright Futures Gel Serum Concealer? The color was perfect for me. I can’t seem to find anything close.

Re: Concealer to replace Sable #9 Sephora Bright Futures Gel Serum

Haven't tried, but the SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Multi-Use Hydrating Glow Concealer should be comparable.  @JoSometimes can tell ya more

Thank you. I wonder if they offer a color similar to Sable in that line. 

Hi! That's the same color I used--and was so bummed that it's been discontinued. Have you found a similar shade in the line that replaced it?

Thanks for the tag @danielledanielle!

@AntoinetteP I used to use SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum Under Eye Concealerand was sad when they discontinued it. Luckily, a good friend pointed out SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Multi-Use Hydrating Glow Concealer and I find the two formulas to be very similar in terms of how they feel on my face. The colour range is better than other brands, so I’m sure you can find a colour match pretty easily. I wouldn’t be able to tell you off hand what shades are matches though. A trip to the store would be the best idea. You can also check findation (dot) com and see if they have them already figured out.  

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing