cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Community Tested x KVD Liner X

Thank you Sephora and Kat Von D Beauty! 🖤🖤

I was so excited when saw that I had a package from Sephora earlier this week, when I opened it and began reading about Liner X, I became ecstatic! 

KAT VON D - Liner X is a new vegan, waterproof, liquid eyeliner by KVD. It’s available in one shade “Trooper Black,” and looks just a touch darker than Tattoo Liner (that’s right it’s more black!) but has very similar packaging and felt tip. I also find Liner X to skip less, it glides along the lid smoothly and flawlessly to create a tight, sharp edge.

I’ve been loving this for tight lining right against my lash line to help them appear thicker and more full, I love the way it pulls a look together! Using this Liner has been fun and easy, I love the bold looks it can help create and that it’s so long-lasting, I’m looking forward to creating more looks with it! 

Thank you so much to Sephora and KVD for the opportunity to try the Liner X! 😊 

Liner X is now available! KAT VON D - Liner X

A001BE99-E843-4D75-BD68-275D25B16A3E.jpeg

2F236BAF-B90A-4C9D-9426-1A5811686A84.jpeg

Congrations to everyone who received Liner X to try out! @darlyndar @AlanaLecter @angel7594 ☺️🖤

Re: Community Tested x KVD Liner X

Congrats @bakeamuffin! That sounds like such a lovely liner! Ive always been a bit scared of liquid liners with the felt tips because of the skipping issue you described! I may have to give this one a shot!

RE: Community Tested x KVD Liner X

I also received this liner and I love it! I don’t wear liners much because with my hooded eyes, liners take up most of my lid as I find most are quite thick. But this one makes really nice dark, opaque, THIN lines! I love it! It dries super quick, lasts all day, I don’t have a bad thing to say about it.

Re: RE: Community Tested x KVD Liner X

Congratulations, @samkeaysxo!  I'm glad you like it!

Congratulations @samkeaysxo! Have fun playing with this 😊

Congrats, @samkeaysxo! So happy you are enjoying this eyeliner, too! ❤️

Congrats are receiving this @samkeaysxo! It sounds like we have similar eye shapes. I wonder if I'll have better luck with this one. 

Congrats, @bakeamuffin!

I also received this awesome Kat Von D Liner X to try!  Thank you so much to Sephora and KVD Beauty!!! ❤️

Sadly, since I received it the night before I left for Sephoria, I totally forgot to post about it, but I did wear it Friday and it survived a plane ride to L.A., Disneyland and dinner with my girls (I was up for almost 24 hours straight and the liner did not move!!!!!!!)

Tattoo Liner is my all time favorite eyeliner and I found this formula to be very similar, although the tip of the applicator is a little thicker so I couldn't draw the line quite as precise.  It was smooth and easy to apply, though!  Overall, though, I really like it and would purchase it in the future!

101918kvd.PNG

Congratulations, @Tamara76!  That's definitely an impressive wear time!

Thank you, @curlychiquita! ❤️

Congratulations in receiving this! 😄

I was really impressed with the formula of this one, I’m glad to hear that you were too @Tamara76, it really lasts forever! 

Thanks, @bakeamuffin!  Yes, this formula is super impressive! 🙂

Congrats @Tamara76! Wow a liner that doesn't move....sign me up! 

Thank you, @Lazybeautybeast!  I really like it! ❤️

Congrats on the gratis, @Tamara76! That's some definite staying power! 

Thank you, @quspork!  I was impressed! ❤️ 

@Tamara76, congrats! 24h sounds amazing!!! Do other similar liners last this long for you?

Thank you, @pocketvenus!  KVD Tattoo Liner has lasted me almost 18 hours without budging, but I don’t think I’ve ever worn an eyeliner for 22 + hours before (and don’t plan to do it again anytime soon!😂😂😂).  I have used other liquid liners that smudged after a few hours, so I was quite impressed by this one!💗💗💗

@Tamara76yes, that's a very long time to have liner on!! This sounds really impressive. The tattoo liner also lasted pretty long for me but never 18 hours, lucky you 🙂

Congratulations to all of the awesome ladies that have received this wonderful gratis for testing purposes. I do have a question if anybody who received this product could answer it. How does this compare to Stila Micro Tip Liquid Eye Liner? I have really been enjoying it.

Congrats @bakeamuffin! Thanks for the detailed review

92 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos16
  • 2F236BAF-B90A-4C9D-9426-1A5811686A84.jpeg
  • A001BE99-E843-4D75-BD68-275D25B16A3E.jpeg
  • 36F4D081-FD6D-4DB7-86C6-6664AF721C2E.jpeg
  • 0224B941-8E3B-4E1B-9B78-90966F139ACE.jpeg
  • E0739D99-9EFB-45C0-BAC9-DCA363A2CAD5.jpeg
  • 749B6882-6903-49E0-98D7-BC20EC2EEF0C.jpeg
  • C5304081-C36F-44CF-803F-D325EDF9EBDB.jpeg
  • B95C4788-7A0A-4879-9AC2-F202163E85D6.jpeg
  • 13050FF6-E937-4875-B302-1168928AAA96.jpeg
  • FD46F705-5EB6-4B6D-8656-4DF261A2F4A9.jpeg
  • I did not anchor my arm to do these swatches, sorry they’re not straight!
  • 3AE1DD1C-230A-4F1C-BDDE-5451E47585E0.jpeg
  • 572704F6-D7B2-4EE8-BE7F-1263EFF4E60B.jpeg
  • 101918kvd.PNG
testing