Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes

Black brows?

So I have really dark pitch black brows and its ALWAYS been a struggle to find a brow brand other than anastasia that caters to that. I was wondering if any of you guys have found a true black brow pencil since I want to get away from using pomade? People say to use dark brown but that just looks weird since it’s still lighter than my actual eyebrows

Re: Black brows?

@Museera  Can you use a brow pen/"blade"/brush instead of a pencil? If yes: Glossier Brow Flick comes in a jet black shade. (So does Boy Brow, but that's not the type of product you're looking for.) I have Brow Flick in black and MAC Shape + Shade Brow Tint (another pen/brush product) in Stud, the darkest color available. MAC's is very dark but still noticeably brown. Glossier's is a true black. 

What I use daily, though, is Kimiko Super Fine Eyebrow Pencil Automatique in shade Black Tea. It's a brow pencil with a drier texture than most others on the market, and Black Tea is a perfect color match for my naturally black brows. Kimiko describes this shade as "soft grey-black for darkest hair and salt and pepper." It's not as bold black as the Glossier product I mentioned (seriously, that Brow Flick shade will look like black Sharpie if you go overboard with it), but it's definitely not brown. 

Re: Black brows?

Thank you so much! I’ll check them out!

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing