Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Best moisturizing eye cream

Hello! I am currently trying to help my mom pick out the right eye cream for her!

She is 59 years old and her main concerns are dryness, dark circles, and some fine lines/wrinkles (but mostly dryness and darkness). She has been using the Olehenriksen truth banana bright eye cream since late December & while it has seemed to help a bit with the darkness, it has only worsened the dryness. 
What are your best recommendations? Thank you all in advance! 

Re: Best moisturizing eye cream

@molliundera 

I'm in my 50s as well, I've tried many eye creams/gels/etc. The two I have liked best were Goldfaden, which actually seems to help a bit with appearance of dark circles a bit as well as being very nourishing, though I don't believe anything can help hereditary dark circles much; Georgette Klinger eye cream with sea extracts, very good for dryness. Most eye creams I've tried really don't do enough for over-50 skin, TBH. 

I'd say she may want to try using an eye cream first, and then after it absorbs, a nice unscented face oil over that; you do have to let it soak in before makeup but it helps seal in the cream. I do that in winter. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing