Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Best Mascara

Hi everyone! I am looking for a mascara that is volumizing and curling. I have a had time finding the right mascara. I quite prefer mascaras that are tubing mascaras. My current fave is the Glossier Lash Slick which is more of a natural lash. 

Re: Best Mascara

@NiaPort  I adore tubing mascaras! They are my absolute favorites! The biggest problem with tubing mascaras is trying to find one that you can layer which will build more volume. You can with Kevyn Aucoin, but I really like Trish McEvoy (unfortunately Sephora doesn’t carry it). Another you might try is from Thrive Causemetics. Ulta carries it or you can get it direct. I have not tried it personally, but my hairdresser has and she said it does add a lot of drama. Hope that helps!

May I please ask, what are tubing mascras?

I consider myself a bit of a tubing mascara aficionado (check my post history lol) and Thrive is amazing for volume, length and curl. A drugstore alternative is LA girl Volumatic. Both Avail online at brand website and in Ulta stores. I’m in Canada so stocked up with a cross border shopping trip pre covid. Luckily haven’t been wearing makeup much so still have a couple unopened tubes for when I do again! 

I always recommend either #Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara Black  or MAC Cosmetics In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash 3D Black 

Bur I’ve recently heard really great things about the KEVYN AUCOIN The Volume Mascara Rich black 

I’ve tried tons of mascaras and I’d say go for Lancome Definicils or Benefit Roller Lash!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing