Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

foundation for dry skin?

i have very dry skin and i just started accutane so my skin is purging really bad, i’ve tried three foundations over the last three weeks and they all look too caked and dry. does anyone know a good foundation that will cover imperfections but not make me look like a cake face?

Re: foundation for dry skin?

Hi,

I really like Dior forever skin glow foundation and hourglass hyaluronic skin tint when my skin gets dry . If you can find the right color in these two foundations I think you will be happy. You have to make sure you moisturize and prime well ( and let that sink in ) before your foundation. Stay away from matte foundations they are  usually drying.  For primer when I am really dry I like the hourglass no 28 primer it's very hydrating. Good luck

I just got the YSL radiance foundation....OMG soooo creamy and I have dry skin...Also a hater of thick cake face.... 

@elliebellyeet  I love Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation 8.75 I also have been using KOSAS - Tinted Face Oil Foundation the oil is amazing on my super dry skin. It’s not a full coverage but a buildable coverage. 

I second @ather's recommendation. The Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation is great for dry skin and won't cling to dry patches on the skin. I also recommend pairing it with the Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Blur Face Primer Blur Primer Gold. It has four nourishing oils to really give your skin that glow. 

@PenelopeBT  Oooo I need to try this primer!!

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing