Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Powder foundation for very fair VERY olive skin tone

I have tried: KVD lock it, Tarte loose powder Bareminerals pro performance--AND THIS ONE has left me with really really itchy pimples (not hives, since I am anaphylactic and know the difference/not allergic to anything in the formula, they're just straight up whiteheads 😑) and I hardly ever "break out" since I have pretty dry skin/Rosacea… My primary skin care routine has not been altered and I do not break out when I do my typical makeup routine with my liquid foundation (BTW Snow currently although that'll change since they've expanded their colour options with more yellow/olive undertones in some of the new paler shades🙌🏻) TLDR; I HATE this BarePro and am returning, does anybody out there have any recommendations for a really good powder foundation with a paler skintone selection? Using Dawn in BarePro but since I got "colour matched" of course it's far too warm and red.

Re: Powder foundation for very fair VERY olive skin tone

Lancome dual finish may work for you.

RE: Re: Powder foundation for very fair VERY olive skin tone

This is what i was going to try next! I just have to find a sephora near me that carries a larger selection of Lancôme.
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing