Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

FACE MASK

Face masks for dry skin? good for dry patches

RE: FACE MASK

I’m a big fan of First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Bouncy Mask. It’s so soothing and hydrating and never causes acne or rosacea breakouts on my super sensitive skin. It’s my number one go-to 🙂

Girl, I have struggled with dry patches my whole life. Foundation over it looks SO AWFUL, I use to use the grapefruit scrub by Neutrogena but it just was not working any more so I transferred to Ole Henriksens nurture line and it’s fixed every problem on my face. You should really give it a try. I use the whole line but their mask has worked wonders for me.

@Alyssathiele I love Glam Glow Thirsty Mud and Farmacy Ho...

@Alyssathiele I love Glam Glow Thirsty Mud and Farmacy Honey Potion. Both are AMAZING mousturre masks!

Hey @Alyssathiele, for sheet masks, I'd recommend the Too Cool for School Egg Creme Mask. The mask is really moisturizing and I always wake up with super soft glowing skin. For sleeping mask, try the Laneige Water Sleeping Mask. The sleeping mask is very gentle and does not leave a sticky feeling after application. As for wash off mask, try the Glamglow Thirstymud. Similar to the other products, this leaves my skin soft and calm.
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing