Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin

Derma planning

someone please help me! 
I don’t remember when I got these little red spots and bumps on my face it’s been a couple weeks, I’ve had them for a good minute now figured maybe it was from using the derma planning tools. But I can’t figure it out I could really use answers it’s making me feel so insecure and ugly. Can someone please tell me if this is what it is and how to treat it if so? I don’t want to get the wrong answer and it be something else. Please help!!!

Re: Derma planning

@haleybby122  You should see a board certified dermatologist or primary care doctor, if you can. None of us here on BIC are derms or medical doctors who can diagnose your skin. All we can do is guess, and we could be wrong. It’s possible to get red bumps from dermaplaning (similar to razor burn), but we can’t tell you if that’s definitely what’s happened to your skin. A doctor probably can, though. 

Re: Derma planning

Have you been trying any new products lately, or are you on any new supplements ? That might be an issue you might want to try isolating each of your products to see if that is an issue. Hope this is helpful!😁😁

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing