Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Bestest face oil you’ve tried?

What is your definite favorite face oil to use an/pm? I’ve tried quite a few but I’d love to hear from other fellow face oil lovers!

Re: Bestest face oil you’ve tried?

@kaaissici Another vote for The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL .  I literally have about two drops left in mine and am due for another bottle.  I bought my first in Nov 2019!

@kaaissici I love the fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil 1.6 oz/ 50 mL for moisturizing (plus I love the scent). But for an oil that does double duty, I really enjoy KORRES Wild Rose Brightening Absolute Oil 1.01 oz/ 30 mL for helping with brightness and some evening of skin tone. 

@kaaissici  "The best" depends on your skin's behavior and needs, and your personal preference. I have mostly-dry combo skin that's fairly sensitive and very reactive/inflammation-prone. My 2 favorite facial oils are e.l.f. Nourishing Facial Oil and Herbivore Emerald CBD + Adaptogens Deep Moisture Glow Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL . I haven't tried e.l.f.'s newer All The Feels facial oil (contains hemp seed oil but no CBD) yet, but it's on my list of things to test. 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing