Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

"We're Sorry Your Order is Delayed"

This was a lovely email to receive (below). It is completely BS. If the fault was on the carrier, the tracking would have been updated on 12/9, when I received the tracking number, or at ANY point after that. (It is 12/24 and still no update.) 

And for FLASH shipping? Ha. 

Absolutely disgusting.  Dare I say fraudulent?  Class actions have been initiated over less.

Hello from Sephora,

We are reaching out to advise you that due to significant pressure on shipping carriers this holiday season combined with continued challenges caused by the pandemic, your order may be delivered later than expected due to USPS delays. Although your order left our distribution center in plenty of time to be delivered on or before 12/24, the pressure on shipping carriers this holiday season is unprecedented.

We are partnering closely with USPS, who is diligently working to ensure packages are delivered as soon as possible, even if arriving later than originally planned, which may be after 12/24.

USPS has informed us that due to this high volume, they are not able to provide regular tracking updates and expected delivery date as they normally would on all packages. However, USPS has reassured us that even if no delivery date is shown, the package is still on the way.

Thank you for your ongoing patience while we work with our partners to get your order to you as safely and efficiently as possible.

Wishing you the best this holiday season,

Sephora Client Services

Re: "We're Sorry Your Order is Delayed"

Agree!!! Shipping is never two days anymore and hasn’t been for years now!! It is ridiculous. One of the big reasons why I’ve stopped ordering from Sephora regularly. Apparently, needed to order three weeks to a month in advance to receive for Christmas. Cool. 

Hi @jgrau,

I'm sorry for the disappointment and appreciate you for sharing feedback with us. I'll take a look further and I'll send you a message shortly.

Best,

Laurie

Evidently no one out there seems to be bothered by these lies in the way that I am.

Sephora, please :

1. Refund the value of my annual FLASH subscription. It has been a complete joke.

2. Refund my order total TO MY BANK ACCOUNT.  I AM NOT SHOPPING WITH SEPHORA again. 

3. Credit me, IN ADDITION to my order amount,  the EXTRA amount of money I saved using my Rouge coupon, on the RMS beauty lip kits ($8.25 each) so I can go directly to RMS BEAUTY and purchase them for $25 each and not come out behind. 

I will no doubt receive them from RMS more quickly than from you, even ordering tomorrow or Monday.  So sad.

So, to recap, credit me IN MY BANK ACCOUNT back my (1) FLASH sub, (2) order total, (3) plus an extra $8.25 each per RMS KIT so I can buy elsewhere and don't waste my Rouge $25/75 coupon value.

Obviously am not messing around anymore. 

I expect these things to be done immediately. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing