Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

facials

today I received a Hydro facial from Sephora. I was expecting really great things and showed up to a lady who was super kind and gentle. But for some reason she already had a full product lineup set for me for my facial. She asked if I had a really sensitive skin and I proceeded with yes my face is very sensitive as I have really bad acne that is being treated. Instead of changing the really harsh products she used on my face she proceeded to use them on my face instead of change them. at the very end of the facial, she sprayed super goop spray sunscreen that only got in my eye, and proceeded to make my burn on my face worse, out my face is now in a constant burn for the past two hours. I already had some facial redness from my polish choice that I had at home, but the redness went up my cheeks in my forehead, leaving with a burning sensation. The facial was quite uncomfortable, and she wasn’t really pulling anything out of my seat. It was just a little sections Everywhere  and the customer service and approach to the facial was quiet and not very enjoyable. She didn’t ever talk and it was a little bit awkward. I expected better I will now only be doing facials from someone who does facials for a living. Thank you. 

Re: facials

Hi @sladdeo 

I am so sorry to hear about this! I will send you a PM.

Regards,

Danee

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing