Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

e-Gift Card Scam!

I have tried 5 times to order an e-Gift card!!! Yes, I said 5 times! It went through for the first order earlier this month. I tried to order another e-Gift card again and it took the money out of my account. Less than two minutes later, I received an email that said unable to process payment. I called and the representatives are dismissive and can't say what the issue is. Please take the e-Gift card option so that future customers can stop wasting their time trying to purchase an e-Gift card when it clearly doesn't work right now! And one last point, I am stickler for customer service. I do not believe in spending my money in places where I am not treated with basic human decency. It does not cost anything to be nice, it really doesn't.  

Re: e-Gift Card Scam!

excuse me ive recently bought a e-gift card and had the same issue, did you ever get your money refunded?

Hi @Rlottie,

I'm so sorry for the trouble you've had purchasing an eGift Card and for the service you received! All eGift Card purchases are made through our third party, CashStar. I recommend contacting CashStar directly by phone at (866) 286-1262 between 8am and 12am (eastern time) or via email at SephoraGiftcardSupport@cashstar.com so that this can be looked into further. Thank you and I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

Regards,
Danee

They were dismissive and couldn't say why they did not process the order. Again, this is not the first time that customers have had this issue. Also, it is extremely irresponsible for y'all not to address and correct the problem. Telling customers you can't figure out why they placed the order, took money out of our account just to reverse it is unacceptable, and terrible customer service. Please take down the e-GIFT card option because it is not working. I guess i'll be shopping at ULTA. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing