Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Website problems?

When clicking on the general tab names "makeup, skincare" etc, or the subdivisions within them (palettes and value sets, face, eyes) to see general categories of products, my webpage does not load, and gives me the logo at the top of the page and the rest is white. This also happens when I search a product in the search bar, and this has been going on on all different computers i've tried, and all different wifi networks i've tried. I've been reduced to knowing what I want, and searching the name of the product with "sephora" after it in a google search, which finally displays the product page for me. Anyone else having this problem? I'd like to just simply browse the "what's new" section among others on the website. I've noticed that the site has changed... maybe that can be attributed to this issue i'm having?

Re: Website problems?

Same. Would love to by some facewash. have cleared all chache and cookies. Am using a new MacBook with Google Chrome. Not sure what else there is to do, other than Sephora fixing their frustrating website. All we want is to give you money, Sephora. You're making it so difficult for so many.

Hi @JenDC017

I'm sorry for the issues you're experiencing on our site! I will send you a PM.

Always,
Danee

Same issues here, I'm hoping someone knows how to resolve this, I'm having withdrawals. 

It is happening to me as well, I've cleared the cache but still nothing

HI Mary74,

Have you already tried using Google Chrome or Firefox browsers?

❤️ Melissa

I have but still can't access the site

Anonymous Insider

@mary74 - If you are still unable to complete your order, please give us a call at 1-877-SEPHORA and we would be happy to help 🙂

xo, Mia

It has been happening to me too.  I've cleared the cache as well.

My Sephora website also does this, and I do the same thing with the search, it's super frustrating. I am using Firefox on a mac. It also does the same thing on safari on my computer, which I don't ever use. any fix for this?

Anonymous Insider

Hi ilovejuiceboxes,

If you havent already done so, I'd suggest clearing the cache for your browser to optimize the features on Sephora.com.  If the problem persists, please give us a call at 1-877-SEPHORA and we'd be happy to help 🙂

xo, Mia

Hi Nattygirl.  Which browser are you using?  We have had that issue reported with Safari.  Clearing your cookies/cache or trying a different browser might help.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Screen Shot 2017-02-12 at 5.45.42 PM.png
testing