From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Website Issue (loading pop up that won't close)

Every page I open has a pop up that never finishes loading. I click the x to close it, but that doesn't work. I prevents me from being able to see the description or to leave the page without using the navigation bar. I've resorted to deleting the element (right click > "Inspect" > locating the main element > right click > "Delete element") but doing this on every single page I open is so obnoxious! Please fix this!

Anonymous Insider

Re: Website Issue (loading pop up that won't close)

same.  Can't use Explorer.  Don't WANT to use another browser.  Ended up shopping at Ulta instead.  This is stupid

Website Issue (loading pop up that won't close)

Getting the very same error... and trying to send the following bug report to Sephora.ca only to be told I have no access to the page! Bug report as follows: Desktop sephora.ca web site displays a blank dialog which obstructs the detailed description of the product.   To reproduce: 1) Go to sephora.ca web site and browse any product listing. 2) Select any product 3) Sephora dialog box obstructs the detailed description of the product.   In-browser Fix in Chrome 1) Enter Developer Mode in the browser or choose to "Inspect". 2) Select the dialog box element {div role="dialog" aria-modal="true" aria-labelledby="modalTitle" class="css-1hzk852"} 3) Under styles, set as "display: none" to fix on browser side

Same thing has been happening to me only on my iPad. Come on, fix it already, I can’t shop with this annoyance.

I am having the same issue with my iPad. I am running iOS 12

Hi @JadeQueen@lola6@JulieB8

I'm sorry to hear that you are still experiencing issues accessing our website. Sephora.com is designed to be supported through Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, and all other browsers. We have shared the concerns you have listed with the appropriate teams.

Thank you all for your continued patience as we work to better understand why you are unable to access our site. 

Bisous, 

Sian

@JadeQueen,

I suggest clearing your cookies/cache and starting a new type of browser. If this is not resolved, please send me a private message when you have a moment. Thank you.

❤️ Melissa

I am very surprised that Sephora is not prioritizing compatibility with Chrome. That must cost a lot of business, since Chrome is the most popular browser in the world!

I'd appreciate a reply on this thread if this ends up being fixed. Thanks in advance. 🙂

Thank you for the quick response. I've cleared my cache and cookies. I still have the same issue. Looks like you guys don't support Chrome, which is the only browser I use. I'll have to try a different browser some other time to see if that's the issue. Not really interested in downloading and using a different browser just to shop at Sephora, though... Just saying.

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing