Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

VIB ROUGE 20% OFF SALE - NOVEMBER 2018

Hey guys, any idea if for the sale we can shop multiple weekends? Such as if Rouge you get to shop all 4 sale times? If VIB you get your own time and then also shop during the BI time?

Tags:

Re: VIB ROUGE 20% OFF SALE - NOVEMBER 2018

I have been VIB status the entire year, and ONLY just ticked over to VIB Rouge early this morning around 1:00 a.m. while shopping online -- and suddenly, I'm unable to continue using my VIBBonus 20% off coupon I received, AND I'm unable to use any Rouge discount (because it is apparently over and I wasn't qualified during the sale). This is really not okay -- I've been waiting to shop this sale, have one more day to do so, and now am suddenly unable to because I finally (and just barely) arrived at Rouge status during the sale?!

I still have items in my cart that I had planned to purchase with the discount this weekend -- now I'm unable to use the code I was issued. What can be done?

Same thing. This doesn’t make sense at all. We’re punished for spending more money... I’m more than disappointed. Bought everything I need from other sites tho. With loads of gifts too. Maybe it’s time to switch. 

I am in the same situation!  I can't get the items in my cart now that I am rouge and not vib anymore...  I wasn't done shopping!  Not cool!

I’m frustrated. I have rouge status and wasn’t aware of the change. I have a few hundred dollars in my cart of things I’m just trying to stock up on since there’s a sale. And a couple things I’ve been wanting to try. I don’t need any of them, but since I know I’ll be repurchasing most of them eventually I figure this is a good time. But I can’t use my rouge promo code this time around. It’s frustrating because in their most recent sale, just months ago, rouge members could use their benefit during the whole sale. We weren’t limited to the first couple weeks. What’s the point of early access if you then are restricted later? I’ll probably just dump my cart. I was trying to get towards that $100 dollar reward with my points because they made it sound like I could just trade it in easily but from the sound of it on this forum, it’s like a Black Friday jump-through-hoops situation. I’m not about that hassle and I’ll go somewhere that appreciates my business.

@CandiMoonshine Rouge will not be able to shop all 4 weekends only the first 2.  They changed it this year.

Per Trendmood1 on Instagram

#Rouge First Weekend NOW- OCTOBER 29TH
Second Weekend NOVEMBER 2ND - NOVEMBER 5TH
20% Off ➡️ use code: ROUGEBONUS .

#VIB NOVEMBER 9TH- NOVEMBER 12TH
20% Off ➡️ use code: VIBBONUS

#BeautyInsider NOVEMBER 16TH - NOVEMBER 19TH
15% Off ➡️use code: BIBONUS

Seriously, why are none of the codes working for VIB ROUGE status holders? This is so lame... Feeling like it benefits the customer more to shop at Nordstrom, Saks, ulta, or literally anywhere else with the really awful setup Sephora has these past few years. Spent money last weekend and wasn't even offered 20% off in store. This just seems so weird. 

that actually isn't great for rouge  - more holiday items will release in November and we won't be able to use the discount on them. I thought it was just going to be like other years where rouge got the first weekend and everyone shopped the second weekend. 

I think it's great for VIB because Rouge members have alw...

I think it's great for VIB because Rouge members have always snagged all the good deals before VIB has a chance and they would always get to shop when it was VIB's turn. That did not seem fair at all. I like the fact that everyone gets their "own" time to shop and I LOVE that idea and SO glad Sephora decided to do that.
Anonymous Insider

Re: I think it's great for VIB because Rouge members have alw...

Rouge still shop first so whatever is going to be out of stock is still out of stock. The only way to make sure you get the products you want ahead of everyone is to be rouge.

A rouge member spends more money at Sephora so they have a higher status. One of the perks is to have early access to sales so they have the opportunity to buy it beforehand, that’s the whole point. Not having access to purchase new holiday products with the 20% off, but allowing VIB members to, doesn’t make any sense. (If that actually happened).

@suki1285 Rouge had two weekends of exclusive early shopping. New items are released all the time. Traditionally, that's why we've also gotten a December coupon event each year.

On the other hand, the VIBs "pain", when most of the items from their wishlist is already out of stock, and will hardly be restocked during VIB sale (for Canada).

i know. it would make more sense for rouge, by the way i am only vib, to be able to shop all weekends, and for vib to get 2nd and 3rd, and bi to get 3rd weekend.

i am really frustrated that i will have to wait another week because online (not sephora website) info sites said i would get this weekend (nov 2nd). now i am just thinking that this is gonna be such a waste and unfair. i get giving vib rouge a weekend ahead, but 2 weekends feels like spitting on vib. we might not be spending thousands on makeup but we still have been loyally spending a lot. this is the time of year i will actually drop cash. i don't want my wishlist to be useless because everything i want will be gone. 

This is what I'm meaning, I'm a VIB not rouge so I was trying to figure out if it was like other years when you had your date to start and then got to shop through to the end of the sale times. Honestly I've been having such a hard time with Sephora that even though I live in Canada Ulta is looking better and better to me, for the brands that I can't get at Shoppers.

97 Replies
testing