Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

VIB ROUGE 20% OFF SALE - NOVEMBER 2018

Hey guys, any idea if for the sale we can shop multiple weekends? Such as if Rouge you get to shop all 4 sale times? If VIB you get your own time and then also shop during the BI time?

Tags:

Re: VIB ROUGE 20% OFF SALE - NOVEMBER 2018

Sephora just added the code ‘Enjoy’ for 20% off this weekend for VIB Rouge members. 

Can the code online be used more than once I can’t find the answer anywhere ?

Hi @nessaabee21,

The code is unlimited online and in-store during the promotion. 

Best,

Rebecca 

VIB here, and also super disappointed about this. I spent quite a bit last weekend with the VIB code, but realized right after the sale ended that I needed more foundation and have been holding off all week to buy with the BI sale, only to find out that I can’t use a lesser discount than I would have gotten five days ago??? 

Hi @byealicia36,

Sorry if there was any confusion caused. As a VIB you will be getting 20% off all purchases made in-store or online. Let me know if you have further questions. Thank you.

-Helen

I also had this problem. VIB ROUGE, was not permitted to use the 20% VIBBonus code, or the 15% code for regular BI's. 

@ladyofshalott99

I sent you a PM just now. Thanks!

-Mali 

I just called to the Rouge line, they place my order by phone with the 20% off 

just bumped to rouge with an recent order. How do I place another? =(

VIBBONUS code not working for me. Was just bumped to Rogue today. 

I was a VIB member until earlier today when my most recent purchase bumped me up to Rouge status. Then when I went to place another order, the VIBBONUS code would not work. However, I just called the rouge hotline, 1-855-557-6843, and they honored the 20% off code and were very kind and helpful. You can place your order over the phone with them. Hope this helps! Happy shopping!

I am a VIB Rouge member for the past three years. This is the first year when I cannot shop with a discount during VIB week. 

I was a VIB member until earlier today when my most recent purchase bumped me up to Rouge status. Then when I went to place another order, the VIBBONUS code would not work. However, I just called the rouge hotline, 1-855-557-6843, and they honored the 20% off code and were very kind and helpful. You can place your order over the phone with them. Hope this helps! Happy shopping!

Hi all, 

If anyone needs assistance, please send myself or any other MOD a private message with the details of your inquiry. Thank you! 

Hi @Jenlauren143, @TaylorLPayne, @nicolevm,

I'll send each of you a private message to help! 

Best regards,

Laurie

Dear Laurie, Many of us have similar, if not the same que...

Dear Laurie, Many of us have similar, if not the same questions/concerns. Wouldn't it be more efficient to address the issue in the discussion so we can all benefit from your answers? Thank you.

Can you message me?

I placed an order yesterday which bumped me up to Rouge, now I cannot place another order today 😞 

@oupiphi Yes you can. If you haven't received the new code in your email then call customer service to place an additional order. 

Hi all, 

Please send myself or any other MOD a private message with the details of your inquiry for assistance. Smiley Happy

Hi @papertiger629, @LawyerLee, @superschlau, @jcnhsu, @katilac, @papertiger629, @monicakeo, @senashi, @AndieCABeachtim, missalycia1024, @Anonymous,

I will send each of you a message to help!

Warm regards,

Laurie

1 Reply
testing