Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

VIB ROUGE 20% OFF SALE - NOVEMBER 2018

Hey guys, any idea if for the sale we can shop multiple weekends? Such as if Rouge you get to shop all 4 sale times? If VIB you get your own time and then also shop during the BI time?

Tags:

Re: VIB ROUGE 20% OFF SALE - NOVEMBER 2018

Hi, I'm having this same issue! Please advise on what I should do (VIBBONUS isn't working anymore since I just became Rouge).

I'm in the same boat! I want to use the VIBBONUS on an item that just became available but it says I'm not a VIB. Is there anything that can be done for Rouge members? 

I just became rouge today. I put an order in real quick this morning because I was worried the item would sell out (a palette), intending to put a larger order in later today. But since that order made me rouge. Now I cannot use the code to place the order for the rest of the items I intended to  buy today. Can you help?

I have the same problem. Please help! 

Also dealing with the same issue - can you please let me know if there is something that can be done? 

Hi, I’m in the same situation. Can you provide any solution to use 20% off discounts as a ROUGE member? Thank you.

Hi, Can you let me know what the options are for Rogue members? I'd like to be included in this sale as a rogue member. Thanks! 

Just found I can't use the VIB code after hours of shopping as a Rouge...This really doesn't make sense...Please let us know it's fixed.

Have they resolved this? I also have a ton of gifts in my cart that I know won't last! What is the point of being Rogue rn?! Usually they're so good about customer service, I can't believe this situation! 

they just sent me a PM saying that the rules changed and...

they just sent me a PM saying that the rules changed and sorry. so much for the revamp of the rewards.

I'm in the same situation. Was VIB but recently just got ROUGE status and now I can't use the code. What's the point of being Rouge?? I feel like just returning anything I just got to get to Rouge status.  

I am super annoyed that I’m unable to save 20% right now since I’m rouge status! This makes zero sense. Sephora needs to reevaluate this new policy. We spend $1000s a year and you won’t let us shop the VIB weekend?? Not cool. I have $100s in my cart right now and I’m not going to buy any of it from Sephora now bc the coupon code for VIB will not work for me with rouge status. Sorry Sephora, but you just lost out of revenue!!! 

Me too! This is super disappointing!

I am in the same situation. I recently purchased enough to be bumped up from VIB to ROUGE and I received the "VIBBONUS" in  the mail a week ago and was trying to make a purchase today and the offer code will not work. Seems unfair.

Hi @tdipps@xmeowx@nanluvsbutee@breanna85,

Thank you all for your feedback regarding the Holiday Bonus promotion. Your feedback is always welcome, and it will be shared with the appropriate teams. I'll send each of you a private message to assist shortly. Thanks!

Best regards,

Laurie

Laurie please see my reply to your other comment telling us to contact you 

Hi Laurie!

I'm a ROUGE member and am having the same problem. Please let me know if I can get an updated code to participate in the sale. Thanks.

I, too, assumed that Rouges would be able to redeem this weekend's promotion as well but was disappointed to find out today that that is not the case.  Would appreciate a Sephora rep getting back to me on this.

Hi, I'm a rouge member and also thought I'd be able to shop with the discount during VIB week. Is there anything you can do to remedy this?

Hi Laurie,

I have the same problem and just recently updated to rogue. I can't use VIB code anymore. Can you provide a code that I can use for rogue? Thanks!

Hello,

I have the same problem. I am extremely disappointed with this new system. Why would we become ROUGE when we are better off being VIB?? Please address this issue as soon as possible.

testing