Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

VIB November 2011 Shopping Event FAQ

-What is the V.I.B. Holiday Shopping Event?

V.I.B. Holiday Shopping Event is a Very Important Beauty Insiders promotion offering clients 20% off all purchases from November 11-14th.  To kickoff the VIB Holiday Shopping Event, Very Important Beauty Insiders can attend the Opening Night event at their local store on 11/10 from 6-9pm.

-What will be offered at the Opening Night event?

V.I.B’s will receive the below benefits at the event from 6-9pm:

• 20% off for VIB’s and a friend
  • FREE  SEPHORA tote to take their purchases home in
  • GREEN & BLACK’S Organic Chocolate
  • Preview the new Holiday Looks at the Beauty Studio

V.I.B.’s will receive an email inviting them to the event on 11/8.  If you are a V.I.B. and have not received the email by 11/8 please log into the V.I.B. only section on Beauty Talk and print the invite here: http://seph.me/vGoUY3

- What does the tote look like?
The tote is a sleek, black nylon Sephora tote.  The tote is only available for V.I.B. clients at the November 10th event and can only be redeemed once per client. 

- Is the discount available at Sephora inside jcpenney stores?
The 20% off discount can be redeemed but the event (including tote) will not be available at Sephora inside jcpenney stores.

- Is the discount available with Canadian orders?
The 20% off discount is available in US and Canada stores but it not available with Canadian checkout online.

- Can I redeem the 20% off offer more than once?
The offer can be redeemed multiple times until November 14th

-Are there any exclusions to the offer?

The offer is not valid on purchases of Gift Cards or eGift Certificates, towards previous purchases and may not be combined with any other offers.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
- What is VIB?
V.I.B. (Very Important Beauty Insider) is the premium level for Beauty Insiders.  Spend $350 at a Sephora store, on Sephora.com or in a sephora inside jcpenney location in a calendar year (January – December) and you automatically earn V.I.B. status for that year and the next.  Learn more about the V.I.B. program at any Sephora store or online at http://www.sephora.com/go/VIB

Re: VIB November 2011 Shopping Event FAQ

When I click on "click here" there is no coupon to print. I have not received an e mail to this event as well, can you help? Thanks

@Mtlmom, Mkimimi and Sara227 I will send you a message with more information to help.

I'm going tonight and taking a friend! I'm super excited to use the coupon (thank you sephora!) and see what is being promoted for the winter season this year.

Just wanted to say thanks for having this event again!

I accidentally deleted the email, and now i am looking for it for tomorrow and can't find it. And for somereason I can access the VIB only section when I qualified for VIB in August, and it even shows when I log into my account in the right corner...

Can someone shange my privilidges in time for the event thursday evening.

It does! Thanks!

Hi.  I posted in message 7 that I just spent spent enough to qualify as a VIB and I was wondering if I would be able to attend the event next week.  (detailed info further up thread)  Can you please direct me to someone who may have more information?  Thank you.

Laura

I was wondering...do you have to attend the full 3 hours, 6-9pm, at the event on 11/10?

@victoria6- No, you don't have to attend all 3 hours, the time frame is when the totes and snacks are available! Just stop by when it's convenient and check out the holiday offerings, and have fun!

I'm glad they have a VIB event, sale for Canadians. I was wondering if it was going to be available for Canadians before Christmas. So by next week I should expect an email (I'm a VIB member)? If not I log onto beauty talk and get a coupon that way?

@laurah318 I will send you a private message with some more information 🙂

@mtoban, yes that is correct! Please keep an eye out for the e-mail that will  be sent out and if you do not receive it you are welcome to come back to the VIB board to print out the special coupon.

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

i'm in the same boat as @laura318- i also just spent enough at Sephora to qualify for VIB status but as the Sephora site seems to indicate that processing the VIB membership can take a couple of weeks I was also wondering if I would still be eligible to participate in the VIB event that is kicking off the VIB sale at my local Sephora store. Is there any way you could send me more information as well on how I might be able to still participate in this- even though I just qualified for VIB status with the purchases I made today?

I will be at school! I won't be able to attend 😞  will they give us an online code to use?

I have been a VIB for over a year, and unlike my mother, I have never received my catalogs nor have I received my VIB invitations. My profile address is correct and I am currently "subscribed" to the catalogs. Over several months, I've tried to contact customer service, but they have never responded. How can I fix this? Thank you!

Per this paragraph: "V.I.B.’s will receive an email inviting them to the event on 10/8.  If you are a V.I.B. and have not received the email please log into the V.I.B. only section on Beauty Talk:  Candace please send the link", I did not receive the email on 10/8 and cannot find the VIB only section on Beauty Talk.  I also have not received the invitation in the regular mail.  How can I get the email or where do I find the VIB only section on Beauty Talk?

@Fmctatum Sorry for the confusion.  The email will be sent on 11/8. 🙂

I really want to attend the VIB event, but I have class :(.  Is there any way to get a tote some other time?

@Bellamimi  Sorry!  The tote is only available in the store. 

@Luvmylou Yes, you will be able to use the discount online as well.

@Rosed  I will send you a message to help.

How do I redeem my 20% off online?

When I go to check out it doesn't give me the discount.  Is there a code I need?

@fmctatum- Don't worry, I only got my snail mail invite yesterday and the VIB emails aren't supposed to go out until next week so you are covered. To use the VIB section, make sure you are signed in, then look on the right hand side of the screen, there is a section "Conversations". Click on Bright Ideas, then choose VIB. That will get you into all the VIB conversations. 

I wouldn't worry about missing the sale unless you get nothing until the beginning of next week.

What if we just spent enough to become a VIB?  I just started shopping at Sephora in October, and hit the $350 mark yesterday.  I read that it takes a couple of weeks to officially become a VIB, but is there anything I can do to speed this along so I can participate in this event?  I love discounts, free totes, and Green & Blacks' chocolate!

Are these offers only in store? Also are they offered for overseas stores?

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing